Charli XCX - Gone

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DutchHooker
On 7/18/2019 at 5:56 PM, Magneto said:

I really felt the dilemma Charli has been in for quite some time. She (and the gays) want avant garde PC bops, but her label finally wants a third album and make some money on her. I was worried she wouldn't be able to pull it off, but omg she did that and more. I'm very impressed and hyped to see her in Amsterdam this fall!!

OMGGG, I think I'll go to that show too!

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Hebi

Charli is a sort of a lottery game where you won't know if her new song is a banger or not

but this one in particular speaks to myself in a high level. I relate a lot plus the production is wonderfully done! I'll definitely  give a chance to her new album :party::wub:

Magneto
6 hours ago, DutchHooker said:

OMGGG, I think I'll go to that show too!

I'm guessing it's already sold out, but you can try Ticketswap. If you manage to get a ticket just hmu if you wanna meet up cause I'm going by myself

Free my mind

DutchHooker
8 hours ago, Magneto said:

I'm guessing it's already sold out, but you can try Ticketswap. If you manage to get a ticket just hmu if you wanna meet up cause I'm going by myself

I just bought a ticket 5 minutes ago :firega:(it wasn't sold out yet)

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Archived