Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

listen on repeat to the Haus Labs beat

June

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Listening to snippets before the album is out ruins the album experience for me. Sorry. :poot: For example Shallow sounded different in official form compared to the trailer and this caused me a mini-meltdown. I wish I won't do it for LG6 but I know I'll not succeed, I already played the ad instrumental many times..

ShayCristoforo

These are the elements I'm looking for. Ciara actually describes this beat perfectly "automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh" lol :party: 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

A Hybrid
36 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Listening to snippets before the album is out ruins the album experience for me. Sorry. :poot: For example Shallow sounded different in official form compared to the trailer and this caused me a mini-meltdown. I wish I won't do it for LG6 but I know I'll not succeed, I already played the ad instrumental many times..

Yeah, I felt that too at first. In the trailer it was such a banger, and then we found out that they soft-rocked the first chorus sadly :( 

No family’s safe when I sashay

FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Yeah, I felt that too at first. In the trailer it was such a banger, and then we found out that they soft-rocked the first chorus sadly :( 

I love Shallow now but it took me a while because the snippet was so different. I felt like it wasn't working because my idea of how it should sound was different after listening to the snippet the whole summer. :sweat: And this happened to a lot of the songs that leaked.

Gohan
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

28 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Why are you guys assuming this is a REAL LG6 snippet? :selena:

tryna go ask Alice, tryna catch that rabbit

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Why are you guys assuming this is a REAL LG6 snippet? :selena:

SharkmanthaC
51 minutes ago, homomo said:

I like this one more. 

Imagine if there were vocals to this. :nooo:

she/her/hers

Mr Mirko

Bam ba-ba-bam bam tap

Love this it takes me to I want your love cover and ARTPOP act 2 longing lol

Would like her to fuse this sound with famous gaga moments

youandi
1 hour ago, homomo said:

I like this one more. 

Is that your account? The hour long version of this on that account with a few surprises in the middle seemed like the kind of prank you'd do :ally:

Archived