Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

listen on repeat to the Haus Labs beat

Featured Posts

FfFfFfFF

Listening to snippets before the album is out ruins the album experience for me. Sorry. :poot: For example Shallow sounded different in official form compared to the trailer and this caused me a mini-meltdown. I wish I won't do it for LG6 but I know I'll not succeed, I already played the ad instrumental many times..

Edited by FfFfFfFF
►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►
  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ShayCristoforo

These are the elements I'm looking for. Ciara actually describes this beat perfectly "automatic supersonic hypnotic funky fresh" lol :party: 

Ich schleiban austa be clair
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
A Hybrid
36 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Listening to snippets before the album is out ruins the album experience for me. Sorry. :poot: For example Shallow sounded different in official form compared to the trailer and this caused me a mini-meltdown. I wish I won't do it for LG6 but I know I'll not succeed, I already played the ad instrumental many times..

Yeah, I felt that too at first. In the trailer it was such a banger, and then we found out that they soft-rocked the first chorus sadly :( 

I can't turn off what turns me on

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
1 minute ago, A Hybrid said:

Yeah, I felt that too at first. In the trailer it was such a banger, and then we found out that they soft-rocked the first chorus sadly :( 

I love Shallow now but it took me a while because the snippet was so different. I felt like it wasn't working because my idea of how it should sound was different after listening to the snippet the whole summer. :sweat: And this happened to a lot of the songs that leaked.

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gohan
1 hour ago, FfFfFfFF said:

Listening to snippets before the album is out ruins the album experience for me. Sorry. :poot: For example Shallow sounded different in official form compared to the trailer and this caused me a mini-meltdown. I wish I won't do it for LG6 but I know I'll not succeed, I already played the ad instrumental many times..

 

28 minutes ago, A Hybrid said:

Yeah, I felt that too at first. In the trailer it was such a banger, and then we found out that they soft-rocked the first chorus sadly :( 

 Why are you guys assuming this is a REAL LG6 snippet? :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, Gohan said:

 

 Why are you guys assuming this is a REAL LG6 snippet? :selena:

 

►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►► ► ► ► ► ► ► ► ►

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SamanthaC
51 minutes ago, homomo said:

I like this one more. 

 

Imagine if there were vocals to this. :nooo:

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr Mirko

Bam ba-ba-bam bam tap

Love this it takes me to I want your love cover and ARTPOP act 2 longing lol

Would like her to fuse this sound with famous gaga moments

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
youandi
1 hour ago, homomo said:

I like this one more. 

 

Is that your account? The hour long version of this on that account with a few surprises in the middle seemed like the kind of prank you'd do :ally:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...