Stefani Tee
celeb

No KP5 anytime soon

Featured Posts

illySpencer

Recently, Katy said she is not working on KP5. She has song that she is excited to share soon but not for her next album. 

Also, insiders say that she has two songs coming next month one alone (the movie was shot in Hawai) and one with Taylor Swift. Wait & See. 

• Sad 1

teawhore

well i'll just cry it's fine i'm okay i'm fine

nyc
  • Like 2
  • LMAO 3

Reginald

I mean :fan: if she keeps releasing singles without an album, that's fine with me. It's cool to see her trying new things during this "non-era" era

nihilist blues
  • Like 9

Pops Wife

As long as she keeps serving gr8 music videos! :party: I don't care if it's for an album, an EP, a sound track, a mixtape, or nothin!

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Gagaoohlalafbf

She finally understood that all this time she has been a single songs  artist. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Haroon
19 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Recently, Katy said she is not working on KP5. She has song that she is excited to share soon but not for her next album. 

Also, insiders say that she has two songs coming next month one alone (the movie was shot in Hawai) and one with Taylor Swift. Wait & See. 

Where are the sources? :huh:

• Thanks 2

Enzo

justbecauseitsoverdoesntmeanitsreallyoverandifithinkitovermaybeyoullbecomingoveragainandagainanagain

Lady Gaga did her own makeup in this picture but I’ll be sure to let her know how much you hate it xoxo
  • LMAO 2
  • YAAAS 1

AndyDWUW

Where are the receipts? I see nothing... 

Big Brother

It’s fine. I don’t know why eras are even popular. It’s better that artist releases new singles, it’s better, because singles are more often released than albums. And don’t care about tour, where every concert looks the same

Big Brother invites you to the confession room
  • Like 1

ProjectJoanne

Oh well :fan:

DCgaga

theahsfan

Why are you on here? You seem to hate Gaga but adooreeee Katy. She can never seem to do wrong in your eyes. It's Gaga Daily luv. 

jaXXXon

Well, that's because she's 'testing' which song/sound will work. This is mostly her label talking though - they don't want to release an album if there's no hit. I bet you that had NRO become a big hit, she'd be singing a different tune :trollga:

illySpencer
20 minutes ago, jaXXXon said:

Well, that's because she's 'testing' which song/sound will work. This is mostly her label talking though - they don't want to release an album if there's no hit. I bet you that had NRO become a big hit, she'd be singing a different tune :trollga:

I don’t think her label is speaking. Buy an album bring them more money than just a song. 

Plus NRO is still good. So I don’t get the point.