Watch the official commercial for Voce Viva

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

music news

Madonna: Batuka Video This Friday

Hades

It was filmed before the album dropped.:poot: Faz Gostoso is next.

 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
whore

Guess I’ll wait for “Fas Gostoso” to pop my bussy :madge:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Musicisfreedom

She is giving us some much this era... :giveup: I really think we may get videos for every song, or at least most of them. We already have quite a few

Bitch I'm Madonna

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hey Boy

I just want video for Extreme Occident and I can die peacefully :worship2:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Andreu

particularly the one song i didnt need a video for :crossed:

but props to her for giving so much visual content this era

before there was love there was silence

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
sillynate

I have a feeling she’s made a video for each song (minus the three super deluxe songs rip funana :selena:) and just hasn’t said anything about them yet 

I was watching some kind of bts for Medellin and it looked like they were mouthing the lyrics for Beetch I’m Loca :nooo: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enzo

Batuka? :what:

release Faz Gostoso already :grr:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JuanXito

When is this bitch releasing the smash of the album, Faz Gostoso?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Werk
23 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

She is giving us some much this era... :giveup: I really think we may get videos for every song, or at least most of them. We already have quite a few

 

15 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I have a feeling she’s made a video for each song (minus the three super deluxe songs rip funana :selena:) and just hasn’t said anything about them yet 

I was watching some kind of bts for Medellin and it looked like they were mouthing the lyrics for Beetch I’m Loca :nooo: 

Apparently she said she'd love to make more but she "ran out of money" :selena:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
HighwayFantasy

Kinda off-topic but WHY ON FREAKING EARTH has God Control only 4,1 million views on YT?! The song is INSANE, thematically, message, production, storyboard. Its so sad to see tbh.. Like, you put everything you have and this is the results on YT. I hope it gets a real boost and some decent recognition. Do you guys maybe know what's up?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
19 minutes ago, Werk said:

 

Apparently she said she'd love to make more but she "ran out of money" :selena:

She is a billionaire :selena: I think she can manage.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
gabeoz
17 minutes ago, HighwayFantasy said:

Kinda off-topic but WHY ON FREAKING EARTH has God Control only 4,1 million views on YT?! The song is INSANE, thematically, message, production, storyboard. Its so sad to see tbh.. Like, you put everything you have and this is the results on YT. I hope it gets a real boost and some decent recognition. Do you guys maybe know what's up?

The GP doesn't care about her :laughga:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
S0436

Isn’t that one of the songs even die hard fans weren’t loving like the others?  She obviously isn’t bothered about sales anymore, the album is pretty much over in terms of success now.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...