Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Kylie Jenner flaunting her natural beauty

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe

To each their own but those are the fakest a$$es that I have ever seen. There is nothing natural about that video. At least own it. :oops:

⚯͛

Babel

We could make a similar thread about Gaga’s “natural” face and then you all will cry about how mean people are to her.  

HotLikeMexico
3 minutes ago, Diente said:

We could make a similar thread about Gaga’s “natural” face and then you all will cry about how mean people are to her.  

I’m living for your profile pic 

3 minutes ago, Diente said:

False equivalency. You can’t compare Gaga’s occasional fillers to the Kardashians’ overwhelming work on their asses.

Babel
6 minutes ago, ReRe said:

False equivalency. You can’t compare Gaga’s occasional fillers to the Kardashians’ overwhelming work on their asses.

“Occasional fillers” but then again her face has never looked the same since 2015. Lame excuse to defend GGD hypocrisy. Just let women be.

Guest Adarsh
17 minutes ago, Diente said:

Except, no one would make a thread about Gaga’s natural face. Everyone loves dragging her for her fillers :huntyga:

GypsyBabe
17 minutes ago, Diente said:

Yeah but Gaga doesn't talk about her face and try and portray herself as "natural"...like Kylie really thinks we all don't know what she looked like before. 

Like I said, to each their own. I don't care, but don't pass off plastic as real, especially when young girls look up to you. 

⚯͛

JusKeepBreathin

If it makes her happy, who cares. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

geopang

If I had their money, I’d do the same 🤷🏻‍♂️. But this is ridiculous. Doesn’t even look human anymore. 

Archived