opinion

Gaga wants to become a Billionaire

Featured Posts

Lighter

I think after she heard the news about Kylie she got pressured

Edited by Lighter
  • LMAO 4

Diente

Yup. Being #90 on Forbes is probably an embarrassment for her. 

• LMAO 3

KatieJudasGaga4

Doesn't everyone.

Edited by KatieJudasGaga4
It's Just Another Day
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Gypsy Life

But will she be a #selfmade billionaire like miss Jenner?

• LMAO 5

LGMonster95

Well she isn't doing a great job then, first she accepts to play a movie role for minimum paycheck, then she does residency shows instead of stadium ones and so on. Money ain't that important for her

Edited by LGMonster95
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

dynamite
13 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

Well she isn't doing a great job then, first she accepts to play a movie role for minimum paycheck, then she does residency shows instead of stadium ones and so on. Money ain't that important for her

If she could have done a stadium tour without health problems she may have chosen that route instead though. But isn't the residency going to earn her millions anyway? And she accepted ASIB for minimum (taking your word for that) probably because she wasn't an acclaimed actress and didn't exactly have room to negotiate, but it worked out well for her too and I don't think she turned down a more profitable project in favour of it either.

Edited by dynamite

Woolfsmck

I wonder if Elon Musk is giving lessons?

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

LGMonster95
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

If she could have done a stadium tour without health problems she may have chosen that route instead though.

She still could have done that with more spaced out dates if she cared that much about money like how some wants to claim on here because they dont like her doing a makeup line.....

dynamite
5 minutes ago, LGMonster95 said:

She still could have done that with more spaced out dates if she cared that much about money like how some wants to claim on here because they dont like her doing a makeup line.....

How would spacing it out be more profitable than a secured residency? Aren't tickets quite a lot more than her normal shows too? Idk. I'm not sure that would work logistically either, unless you mean USA only, in which case the residency makes more sense either way. There's probably a reason why world tours are 4-6 shows a week.

Edited by dynamite