Jump to content
Stefani Tee
society

Popular 'E-Girl' Murdered By Stalker

Featured Posts

Layton

Please don´t look up her name on social media. I wanted to know more about her and unwillingly saw the pictures. Some people are sharing them and not just on Twitter.

Edited by Layton
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop

On a personal note,

Spoiler

This upsets me so much and makes me think we have to do something more to protect young girls from entitled men... like... a family friend? This could seriously happen to ANY girl. You have 1 weird, creepy guy who is like your brother in law's stepson or something who you have to see on holidays anyways, and you teach your daughters "Hey, be kind to everyone, everyone deserves a friend, reach out to him!" and BOOM. The opposite of everything you taught them happens. Just so real and terrifying.  

 

Since I'm here to discuss politics and put my money where my mouth is...

Does anyone else think the rise in awareness of the Incel communities could have had anything to do with this? The things that he was allegedly saying to her sound like they came straight off incel.me or looksism. Even if a way of thinking is accepted as "wrong" by almost everyone, if you know there are a number of other people out there who feel the same way you do, it legitimizes you.

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him

Sexually repressed inept virgin geeks are a dangerous to society. Phew that’s a lot of adjectives :heat:

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him
9 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

On a personal note,

  Reveal hidden contents

This upsets me so much and makes me think we have to do something more to protect young girls from entitled men... like... a family friend? This could seriously happen to ANY girl. You have 1 weird, creepy guy who is like your brother in law's stepson or something who you have to see on holidays anyways, and you teach your daughters "Hey, be kind to everyone, everyone deserves a friend, reach out to him!" and BOOM. The opposite of everything you taught them happens. Just so real and terrifying.  

 

Since I'm here to discuss politics and put my money where my mouth is...

Does anyone else think the rise in awareness of the Incel communities could have had anything to do with this? The things that he was allegedly saying to her sound like they came straight off incel.me or looksism. Even if a way of thinking is accepted as "wrong" by almost everyone, if you know there are a number of other people out there who feel the same way you do, it legitimizes you.

Incels need to be under constant watch. They’re mentally dangerous. Anybody showing signs of inceldom need to be sent to an institution asap. Idc if they just graduated high school, or still attending, no matter what age, they eventually resort to school shootings and massacres later in life. I’m not surprised Americans just don’t see the problem, because eVeRyBoDy.DeSeRvEs.A.cHaNce bs!!

/rant

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 10

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
the Devil of Pop
4 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Sexually repressed inept virgin geeks are a dangerous to society. Phew that’s a lot of adjectives :heat:

I was thinking that's who he was as well, but then I read in a news article that he was also an "influencer"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/instagram-influencer-killing-photos-posted?origin=web-hf

Apparently he was more of a hardcore music, workout bro type. Male entitlement has no single portrait I guess.

How can I protect something so perfect without evil?

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Seeka

It's creepy that this happened after a Nicole Dollanganger concert. She sings about a lot about this stuff.  But she's probably really innocent and this will affect her. 

I feel sorry for Bianca and her family and the fact that her story, while real, sounds like horrible creepypasta. 

But it's so real. And that's the frightening thing. 

  • Like 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him
32 minutes ago, Satans Ex Wife said:

I was thinking that's who he was as well, but then I read in a news article that he was also an "influencer"

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/ryanhatesthis/instagram-influencer-killing-photos-posted?origin=web-hf

Apparently he was more of a hardcore music, workout bro type. Male entitlement has no single portrait I guess.

The article points out all the symptoms in just one sentence. It really just blows up in your face like that :selena:

Edit: I dug deeper and found some pics. He is an emo and not a workout bro

Edited by Pacify Him
I’m getting on your nerves

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToughHooker
46 minutes ago, TinyGa said:

What a tragedy for her and her family. Toxic masculinity is truly toxic.

i don't think this is toxic masculinty.

 

the same could have happened the other way around...

a girl so obsessed with a guy, saying the guy deserves a better girlfriend, and then turning violent

 

the dude is a stalker, psychopath, murderer....,they come in many forms, shapes, genders

  • Like 7

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ToughHooker
30 minutes ago, Layton said:

Please don´t look up her name on social media. I wanted to know more about her and unwillingly saw the pictures. Some people are sharing them and not just on Twitter.

absolutely ****ing disgusting, we are living in a "black mirror" world

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gardevoir
45 minutes ago, FABian said:

So anytime a woman kills a man I will therefore call it toxic femininity ? 

This is absurd. Seriously. Have some respect. Dont use someone's death to preach this kind of stuff. It's so disrespectful.

I mean if you wanna call it toxic femininity then go ahead and say it, but if you are going to generalize then I think it’s ignorant not knowing the repercussions of a societal problem and not trying to bring awareness to a looming issue :interestinga:

Oh’ The taste of your lips I'm on a ride, You're TM06 I'm slippin' under
  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Postboy
1 hour ago, ToughHooker said:

i don't think this is toxic masculinty.

 

the same could have happened the other way around...

a girl so obsessed with a guy, saying the guy deserves a better girlfriend, and then turning violent

 

the dude is a stalker, psychopath, murderer....,they come in many forms, shapes, genders

But it’s the fact that there others on social media DEFENDING HIM that makes this so disturbing and a societal issue. 

This isn’t just one bad egg. There are literally groups surrounding this type of thinking and behavior. 

Edited by Postboy
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKANK
1 hour ago, Pacify Him said:

Sexually repressed inept virgin geeks are a dangerous to society. Phew that’s a lot of adjectives :heat:

 

I just want anyone on this forum who read this post to know it's ridiculous.

 

If you are a virgin, that isn't shameful. Ignore anyone who is trying to police how you use your body. 

If you are a geek, that is wonderful. The world needs more geeks.

If you are sexually repressed, that is not your fault. It makes you the victim of a repressive culture.

If you are socially inept, that is normal. Some people are just awkward.

If you a sexually repressed, or awkward, or a virgin, or a geek, or all four: you are not a bad person.

 

 

 

  • Like 5
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Quartz

What happened to the guy? Is he serving time?

Let's be nice to each other <3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pacify Him
13 minutes ago, SKANK said:

 

I just want anyone on this forum who read this post to know it's ridiculous.

 

If you are a virgin, that isn't shameful. Ignore anyone who is trying to police how you use your body. 

If you are a geek, that is wonderful. The world needs more geeks.

If you are sexually repressed, that is not your fault. It makes you the victim of a repressive culture.

If you are socially inept, that is normal. Some people are just awkward.

If you a sexually repressed, or awkward, or a virgin, or a geek, or all four: you are not a bad person.

 

 

 

Yikes :awkney: imagine thinking that killer not a bad person. There are plenty more adjectives that can all conclude into a one type of men: incel.

I’m getting on your nerves
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...