Stefani Tee
society

Popular 'E-Girl' Murdered By Stalker

Featured Posts

Yes To Heaven

bianca-devins.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w

Bianca Devins, 17, was murdered after attending a Nicole Dollanganger concert Saturday night in Queens, New York. Her murderer, Brandon Clark, 21, posted extremely gruesome images of her corpse to his Instagram and to her discord for her fans to see. Brandon Clark began his obsession after the two played games together and within a week of their first meeting he was accusing of her not giving him a chance and that her boyfriend doesn't deserve her, only a nice guy like him should. He has been regarded to as a close family friend to Bianca's family. Bianca's Instagram account (@escty) become filled with grieving comments shortly after the photos were posted and clout chasers began to put the photos on their stories to gain views. An investigation is currently taking place. The current information that Brandon was at all currently romantically involved with Bianca seems to be untrue.

#RIPBianca trended onto Twitter this morning in her memory, though it soon become flooded with gore, including photos of her body, and trolls were making fun of the situation. Please refrain from visiting that hashtag.

https://nypost.com/2019/07/15/woman-found-slain-after-grisly-photo-of-apparent-body-posted-on-instagram/

Edited by Yes To Heaven
In the city on that park bench, in the middle of the pouring rain
  • Shook 5
  • Sad 31

neptugne

I saw the hashtag on Twitter and was literally so disgusted... some people literally defending him, saying she deserved it and had it coming for "playing w his feelings".

Rest in Peace, truly so horrible. 

• Like 10
  • Shook 2
  • Sad 11

AJRocketMan

A 17 year-old girl.. Her life hadn't even started yet and then it ended..

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive
  • Like 7
  • Sad 1

FABian

This is so sick.

She was so young omg.

She was mutilated and decapitated and her body was posted on social media videos and photos... so sick..

Wtf......

Edited by FABian
  • Like 2
  • Sad 9

TinyGa

What a tragedy for her and her family. Toxic masculinity is truly toxic.

• Like 7
  • Sad 3

FABian
Just now, TinyGa said:

What a tragedy for her and her family. Toxic masculinity is truly toxic.

Omg stfu. Get that **** away from here. People using her death as a way to assert their own opinions  disgusting and shameless. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 11

Woolfsmck

I'm sure this is scary for anyone who had fans really...

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

AJRocketMan
4 minutes ago, FABian said:

Omg stfu. Get that **** away from here. People using her death as a way to assert their own opinions  disgusting and shameless. 

That's because in cases like this it's true...

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive
  • Like 32
  • YAAAS 1
  • Thanks 1

ZiggyZiggs

It’s very tragic 

Her sister has confirmed that the guy was not a stalker and was a family friend, they all knew him pretty well

Edited by ZiggyZiggs
Acceptance
  • Sad 5

TinyGa

2 minutes ago, FABian said:

He wanted her to date him and she didn't, so he killed her. That's not an opinion, it's a fact and I was calling it what it was - it's a pretty pure expression of toxic masculinity and it's a horrible tragedy. I'm not trying to use her death for anything though so out of respect for her I will STFU (as you disrespectfully said) and bow out of this conversation.

• Like 31
  • Thanks 2

Pops Wife
9 minutes ago, FABian said:

So we should just... never discuss the societal implications of crimes and horrible events? 

I understand wanting to respect the people who are mourning her and keep politics out of support and sympathy posts, but we are a discussion forum and our purpose is to discuss, not to exclusively make dozens of "my sympathies! :ohno: so sad... " posts. (That being said, if the best way you cope with horrible situations like this is to make a kind "my sympathies" post, go right ahead, those posts are welcome too, im not trying to stop anyone from doing that. )

Edited by Satans Ex Wife
How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 8

FABian
2 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

That's because in cases like this it's true...

So anytime a woman kills a man I will therefore call it toxic femininity ? 

This is absurd. Seriously. Have some respect. Dont use someone's death to preach this kind of stuff. It's so disrespectful.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
  • Thanks 7

FABian
Just now, Satans Ex Wife said:

So we should just... never discuss the societal implications of crimes and horrible events? 

I understand wanting to respect the people who are mourning her and keep politics out of support and sympathy posts, but we are a discussion forum and our purpose is to discuss, not to exclusively make dozens of "my sympathies! :ohno: so sad... " posts. That being said, if the best way you cope with horrible situations like this is to make a kind "my sympathies" post, go right ahead, those posts are welcome too. 

That being said, male entitlement to relationships with women and incel culture clearly had something to do with this guy's motives. It is simple denial to suggest that male/female politics and societal expectations had nothing to do with this. 

Poor girl being politicized. She already suffered and defiled and she continues to be disrespected after death.

• Sad 1

Pops Wife
29 minutes ago, FABian said:

Poor girl being politicized. She already suffered and defiled and she continues to be disrespected after death.

This is a HATE CRIME and is by its nature political! Should we never talk about victims of hate crimes because it's "defiling" them? Is the BLM movement defiling Trayvon Martin, Tamir Rice, Philando Castile, Sandra Bland, etc?  :saladga: 

Your argument makes no sense and honestly offends me just as much as I'm apparently offending you.

Edited by Satans Ex Wife
How can I protect something so perfect without evil?
  • Like 19
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 1

Reginald

People were making fun of this? It's so disturbing to me to know that there are people around us who lack any empathy at all. 

nihilist blues
  • Like 4
  • Sad 2