Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Warner Bros unhappy w/ Birds of Prey

dit

Featured Posts

But while audiences have walked away mostly impressed, it seems the studio isn’t terribly happy with Birds of Prey at the moment.

Reports are surfacing that say Warner Bros. execs aren’t pleased with the current cut of the film and now the worry seems to be that they may get involved and put their hands all over it, resulting in another Justice League situation. Which is to say, they’ll completely butcher what’s currently a solid movie.

https://wegotthiscovered.com/movies/wb-reportedly-unhappy-birds-prey-justice-league/

I hope they do not mess it up

River

yeah yeah we saw what happened when they were unhappy with the previous films.. they need to stfu and let Margot do her thing

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

DeleteMyAccount

I never expected this movie to do well in first place. It's a big budget film with so-so appeal at this point. But that could easily change once promo starts.

JustinLovesGaga

Warner Bros doesn't have a good track record when it comes to making creative decisions, but to be fair, never do the audiences that they test the films with either! 

Miel
4 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Warner Bros doesn't have a good track record when it comes to making creative decisions, but to be fair, never do the audiences that they test the films with either! 

True! But after Suicide Squad, I'd wonder if they should just trust the filmmakers on this one.

3 points in and ready for more

JustinLovesGaga
1 minute ago, Miel said:

True! But after Suicide Squad, I'd wonder if they should just trust the filmmakers on this one.

Aquaman, WW, and Shazam turned out amazing because I believe WB  actually trusted the directors and, when the studio tried to mettle with the films, the directors fought back and didn't allow it i.e. No Man's Land scene in WW

Miel
2 minutes ago, JustinLovesGaga said:

Aquaman, WW, and Shazam turned out amazing because I believe WB  actually trusted the directors and, when the studio tried to mettle with the films, the directors fought back and didn't allow it i.e. No Man's Land scene in WW

Awesome. I think WB should lay off on this one, then.

3 points in and ready for more

Reality

If the rumor is true about Black Mask and the plot surrounding his **** picks, then yeah, I'd be pretty unhappy with it as well.

Still think they should've done a Gotham City Sirens over a Birds of Prey movie anyways. 

🖤👹

they better not touch anything. Suicide Squad was a disaster I wouldnt even call it a story, it's a shell of a movie, like a draft, the editing is a draft, the storyline is a draft, and they had the audacity to show that to us when the trailer looked amazing. If they touch it, I know i'll expect something bad at least when i watch it in cinema but DC universe would become a big joke. We need christopher nolan back to save us 

JusKeepBreathin

Yikes. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pacify Him

The execs and producers are always so wrong when it comes to expressing art in films. All they care about are money shots and downgrading films to PG13. I’m taking this with a grain of salt.

I’m getting on your nerves

ZiggyZiggs

Ugh studio execs aka mostly old white men ruin everything. Sit your asses down please and let us enjoy it!

Pacify Him
8 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

they better not touch anything. Suicide Squad was a disaster I wouldnt even call it a story, it's a shell of a movie, like a draft, the editing is a draft, the storyline is a draft, and they had the audacity to show that to us when the trailer looked amazing. If they touch it, I know i'll expect something bad at least when i watch it in cinema but DC universe would become a big joke. We need christopher nolan back to save us 

That was the time when the execs and producers praise the hell out of that movie. The writer director himself confessed he did the characters wrong.

I’m getting on your nerves

Lilmonzter

Let's not jump the gun here people,wait for the trailer to drop and then decide! And WB should  decide based on audience reactions not what they think the movie should be!

Sing C'est la vie 

1 minute ago, Alecgaga said:

Let's not jump the gun here people,wait for the trailer to drop and then decide!

The problem is that the suicide squad trailers were AMAZING 

so i wouldnt trust their trailers anymore

Archived