• Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How early did you guys go to get close?

Usual time is between 10-12.

I've heard of people getting there at like 4 and getting almost front row!

How I wish I could go to one of her shows. Come to Mexico b---h. :flutter:

Also, I'm a bit to confused to why Electra Heart wasn't on the actual album. It's so good.

LaNathan

Usual time is between 10-12.

I've heard of people getting there at like 4 and getting almost front row!

I'm leaving for my concert at 5 AM... (4 AM chicago time) so I will get there around 6:30 in the morning (their time)... I have to bring my grandparents so I have to make sure they can get good seats so I can leave them and not have to worry lol...

also my venue is all seats.. but I know that most of the time in videos fans leave their seats and get up close... do u think I can do that lol? 

How early did you guys go to get close?

7 hours

How I wish I could go to one of her shows. Come to Mexico b---h. :flutter:

Also, I'm a bit to confused to why Electra Heart wasn't on the actual album. It's so good.

Yeah, it makes more sense than Bubblegum Bitch. Although I like Bubblegum Bitch anyways so it's whatever. It'll leak in time

so gorgeous. I can't stop being :flutter: the whole time.

I love how the interviewer opened up about Azealia Banks twitter issue, and Marina is like "Wut?"  :smh:

Also, is she really in debt won her label? how come?  :shocked:

so gorgeous. I can't stop being :flutter: the whole time.

I love how the interviewer opened up about Azealia Banks twitter issue, and Marina is like "Wut?"  :smh:

Also, is she really in debt won her label? how come?  :shocked:

As much as I love it. Electra Heart wasn't the sophomore smash it was set up to be... It went number one here, only to fall out of the top 30 three weeks in.

As much as I love it. Electra Heart wasn't the sophomore smash it was set up to be... It went number one here, only to fall out of the top 30 three weeks in.

How much did the album sold in total? Did it, did it really flop? :(

How much did the album sold in total? Did it, did it really flop? :(

It went Silver in August of last year (In the UK it's Silver - 60,000, Gold 100,000, Platinum 300,000) so it's over 60k. But that's not really much of an achievement... WW, I'd guess it's somewhere around 100k.

pink sushi

I'm leaving for my concert at 5 AM... (4 AM chicago time) so I will get there around 6:30 in the morning (their time)... I have to bring my grandparents so I have to make sure they can get good seats so I can leave them and not have to worry lol...

also my venue is all seats.. but I know that most of the time in videos fans leave their seats and get up close... do u think I can do that lol? 

Um....the Chicago show at the Riviera Theater? The Riviera Theater is a general admission theater........ I think the balcony area is seating though... But unless you have a balcony ticket, then you will be in the general admission floor area. 

Omg who brings their grandparents to a Marina concert?! :toofloppy: I sure hope you have balcony tickets for them, cuz i don't know if you've heard.....but the floor is INSANE. People push and shove like crazy. Your grandparents would be eaten alive. :wtf:

LaNathan

Um....the Chicago show at the Riviera Theater? The Riviera Theater is a general admission theater........ I think the balcony area is seating though... But unless you have a balcony ticket, then you will be in the general admission floor area. 

Omg who brings their grandparents to a Marina concert?! :toofloppy: I sure hope you have balcony tickets for them, cuz i don't know if you've heard.....but the floor is INSANE. People push and shove like crazy. Your grandparents would be eaten alive. :wtf:

They were the only ones who could take me... its not like its by choice :toofloppy: and my tickets say general admission so we r screwed lol :wtf:... Im not saying anything so I can go... 

pink sushi

They were the only ones who could take me... its not like its by choice :toofloppy: and my tickets say general admission so we r screwed lol :wtf:... Im not saying anything so I can go... 

Then you are on the general admission floor. Its probably best that your grandparents stay in the back........... The front is gonna be INSANE. They would literally be eaten alive by middle school hipster kids trying to get close to Marina......

LaNathan

Then you are on the general admission floor. Its probably best that your grandparents stay in the back........... The front is gonna be INSANE. They would literally be eaten alive by middle school hipster kids trying to get close to Marina......

Yep I already told them that I was gonna separate from them once I got there and they were cool with it lol

I also thought that it was all seating based on this pic of the theaterRivieraTheatre_all.gif someone on MarinaBoards said it was all seats and then there was an empty area up by the stage for the fans to get up close

Archived