• The Family Jewels
    • Electra Heart
    • FROOT

Featured Posts

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
U-GO-BOY

Why did she performed Lies? She could have performed HTBAH to give it another boost since it's her latest single, unless Lies is her next single. I don't know, I just find performing Lies so random.

why did Gaga sing Hair like everytime she performed on TV?

Why did she performed Lies? She could have performed HTBAH to give it another boost since it's her latest single, unless Lies is her next single. I don't know, I just find performing Lies so random.

Lies is the next single, she said so from the beginning that it would become one eventually and HTBAH has had its run...

Even if it didn't chart that well her tour is selling out fantastically so it's not really an issue.

australiagaga

She's so ****ing flawless : :nooo: 

Lies is most likely going to be the next single. The new lyrics, and now this performance. Makes sense.

why did Gaga sing Hair like everytime she performed on TV?

Yes, Marina could perform any other song that she want, but for an artist that is still unknown to many, she should be performing her singles, because it's a waste of opportunity to perform a song that will not be released as a single, unless she's a popular pop star like Lady Gaga.

Lies is the next single, she said so from the beginning that it would become one eventually and HTBAH has had its run...

Even if it didn't chart that well her tour is selling out fantastically so it's not really an issue.

She's so ****ing flawless : :nooo: 

Lies is most likely going to be the next single. The new lyrics, and now this performance. Makes sense.

I see, so Lies has the chance of becoming the new single. If that's the case,then that would make sense. :)

rachetfag

she needs serious promo and she books an appearence on conan?!! he is not even on broadcast anymore ugh

Fusel

I wouldn't be too sure about Lies being the next single. It could be, but it doesn't have to. There are still 3 Archetypes parts to be released, one of them will be "Electra Heart" for sure, probably the last one. The era will end in 3 months, if she doesn't release Lies soon, she will never.

I'd totally be here for that if she added the new bridge to the single version tho.

Bad Kids

omg her voice is so relaxing and soothing :omg: and its perfect

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

The Plague

I never really liked Lies but this performance is gold. :worship:

Katie14

"Hermit the Frog" is such a great song! Its so fun and unique sounding. Ah I am falling in love with Marina. Thanks PinkSushi for talking about Marina somewhere on this forum. You influenced me to look into her. 

Archived