๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Pre-order started early!

OpenHeartedMonster

Featured Posts

ThatAsianGuy
22 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

I think that is the first time ever I'm not hyped at all by the release of something linked to Lady Gaga

Maybe because you dont wear make up. I also dont wear or dont know to wear either but im excited af.ย :huntyga:

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ydnmnme

Cute "Paws up" when you browse the site from your phoneย :heart:

9766-A266-50-A8-4245-836-F-C7-E340-C0125

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

OpenHeartedMonster
Just now, ydnmnme said:

Aww cute

ydnmnme
26 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

Try to log out and log in maybe? Did you get any receipt for your order (or does anyone in general)?

Everything is okay now! It just took some timeย :heart:ย I ordered two collections, couldnโ€™t chooseย :fan:

๐ผ ๐’น๐‘œ๐“ƒ'๐“‰ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐“ƒ๐’ถ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐‘’ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’๐“‡, ๐’ท๐“Š๐“‰ ๐ผ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐‘”๐’ฝ๐“‰

15 minutes ago, OpenHeartedMonster said:

I'm waiting skincare products! I'm not really into makeup so I'm just watching happy little monsters getting their orders doneย :unicorn:

The skincare needs to be great, not just great packaging. If Gaga can, she needs to take cues from Deciem, who make NIOD and The Ordinary. A collaboration with Deciem would set the entire industry and beauty guru community on fire

Didymus
3 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

That's precious :nick: Thanks for posting.

ladylinners

The struggle.. I don't know if I should order from Amazon or Hauslabs. With Amazon I have to pay shipping but with Haus I have to pay custom fees. Since the GBPย is so strong against SEK the difference between shipping and custom fees is not that big.ย 

OpenHeartedMonster
5 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

The struggle.. I don't know if I should order from Amazon or Hauslabs. With Amazon I have to pay shipping but with Haus I have to pay custom fees. Since the GBPย is so strong against SEK the difference between shipping and custom fees is not that big.ย 

I would orderย from Hauslabs. It feels more "real" ordering there since there's tons of other products on Amazon and it's a huge e-commerce. And maybe they get something "more" when people order from there who knows.ย I don't know how to explain that but Hauslabs over Amazon for sure

7 minutes ago, ladylinners said:

Haus labs are also up on Amazon.de, it's cheaper to order there then on Hauslabs.com as a Swede.
A 3 piece kit cost 54.63 euros with VAT included on the german Amazon. :)

I for example bought all the kits and it would have cost me over 3700 SEK on Hauslabs.com, but on Amazon.de it cost me 327 EUR. (3450 SEK)

ย 

ladylinners
11 minutes ago, Zelda said:

Haus labs are also up on Amazon.de, it's cheaper to order there then on Hauslabs.com as a Swede.
A 3 piece kit cost 54.63 euros with VAT included on the german Amazon. :)

I for example bought all the kits and it would have cost me over 3700 SEK on Hauslabs.com, but on Amazon.de it cost me 327 EUR. (3450 SEK)

ย 

I went into the shipping step for Haus labs and it looks like duties and taxes are paid with the purchase. Then if I order four of the sets it will be about the same as Amazon.de (depending on if the VAT on Haus does apply to the global shipping programme).ย 

Untitled-3.jpg

Jag ringde tullverket fรถr att frรฅga om VAT pรฅ Haus om de visste om det var fรถrdragen moms men de sa att det รคr PostNord som hanterar dem programmen. Jag vet att eBay รคr medlem i "global shipping programme" som gรถr att PostNord inte tar ut tull och moms fรถr varor eftersom de redan รคr betalade. Om momsen redan รคr betald (tรคnker isรฅdanna fall bestรคlla i tvรฅ omgรฅngar sรฅ jag inte behรถver betala tull fรถr varorna ifall deras 'duties and taxes' inte skulle gรคlla) sรฅ skiljer det bara ca 100 kr mellan Haus labs och Amazon.deย  (rรคknat pรฅ fyra set och bestรคllt i tvรฅ omgรฅngar via Haus labs).ย ย 

I want the cheaper option but I also want to order from Haus labs. The struggle of my internal debate.ย  It feels like I'm trying to justify me ordering from Haus labs. I might have to go and get brunch before making this decision (I am really indecisive)

Cello

I've just pre-ordered Haus of Goddess! Can't wait to try it out!ย :excited:

she/her ๐Ÿ‘น๐Ÿ–ค | ๐ŸšซTabloid Junkie๐ŸŽถ

doppelganger
4 hours ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Maybe because you dont wear make up. I also dont wear or dont know to wear either but im excited af.ย :huntyga:

same here. i wouldn't buy this since i don't wear any products, but i love the colours and the overall visuals. i really appreciate the natural looking photos.ย 

Archived