That interviewer. :air:

he/him/his

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bluemonkey
10 minutes ago, 27monster27 said:

That interviewer. :air:

Lol right? For once she’s not the odd one. Kudos to her for being professional! 

VOLANTIS

Getting 10 to 20 leeewwwks after leewwwks every day in 2011. :nooo:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

6 hours ago, Emigrante said:

well but she is allergic to cherries actually. ;p 

Who said that? :awkney: She never confirmed it. People started the rumor after Brown eyes lyrics as I said. Now the reason where it all started is forgotten and some fans only remember that made up allergy. 

Just think why did she eat something she’s allergic to while broken-hearted? Like a split with her boyfriend isn’t enough and she wants suffer more

Spoiler

I hope I don’t sound pressed:laughga:

RAMROD

That one interview where she got nip slip and she didn't care, keep doing the interview. Making her interviewer awkward and got some boner probably :lmao:

She was so candid and carefree here. She was happy.

And this docu which is so great, even for today

And this nice interview with Gaultier

https://m.youku.com/video/id_XMjkyNTI2ODQw.html?spm=a2h0k.8191393.bodydiv.5!2~5!6~A&from=s7.8-1.2&source=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.soku.com%2Fm%2Fy%2Fvideo%3Fq%3DGaga%2Bby%2Bgaultier

Not to mention all the Gagavision videos done for the era. Where she puts a lot of snippets for the (then) upcoming BTW album.

Remember when we were all gagged hearing the Marry The Night bell intro from Gagavision 43 video before the albums out? And all of us trying to dechiper the numbers, and it turned out to be the song title?! It was like, "WE DECIDED TO STAN FOREVER!" kind of moment. :giveup:

And it hits me personally cos she was talking about us, her fans.

Born This Way were peak Gaga standom era tbh! Fans were fed and gagged. And she was happy.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Joshie S

SOMETHING only veteran Monsters would REALLY remember is working together to get hashtags trending on Twitter. There would always be something about Gaga trending. She was always trending back in the day and she used to get so excited to see it.

You don't really see it as much anymore on Twitter things from Gaga trending like they used to.. Those were the days.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Emigrante
3 hours ago, JCTS said:

Who said that? :awkney: She never confirmed it. People started the rumor after Brown eyes lyrics as I said. Now the reason where it all started is forgotten and some fans only remember that made up allergy. 

Just think why did she eat something she’s allergic to while broken-hearted? Like a split with her boyfriend isn’t enough and she wants suffer more

Reveal hidden contents

She sings in Paparazzi "loving you is a cherry pie" which means sick love.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gagadaily/status/584140587227447297

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

She sings in Paparazzi "loving you is a cherry pie" which means sick love.

https://mobile.twitter.com/gagadaily/status/584140587227447297

Again, she never said that, fans did. Cherry pie means virgin => so loving you is a cherry pie could also mean that she loves someone like she never did before/for the first time

eeaarrllaalloo

MA MA MA PA PA PA PERFECT ILLUSION

"By FaR ThE MoSt IrRiTatInG PoSteR oN "ChRoMaTiCa" DisCusSion.

Emigrante
9 minutes ago, JCTS said:

Again, she never said that, fans did. Cherry pie means virgin => so loving you is a cherry pie could also mean that she loves someone like she never did before/for the first time

Gaga daily admins know more than regular fans, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's true.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Jadeykins
5 hours ago, JCTS said:

Hide contents

i think it would be a metaphor for someone being toxic for you, 

"lovin' you is cherry pie" = "loving you is dangerous" 

also i had to listen to brown eyes because i was like wait brown eyes doesn't have cherry pie in it? am i missing something hah

edit: didn't realise people already answered 

28 minutes ago, Jadeykins said:

also i had to listen to brown eyes because i was like wait brown eyes doesn't have cherry pie in it? am i missing something hah

Yeah, I was too lazy to check the title of the song:fail: I was talking about “Wonderful”

Archived