• Replies 652
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anveeroy
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

OMG Same Ol' Mistakes :diane: Taste jumped out :vegas:

5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

One of the best covers ever :diane:

I remember when I heard it for the first time I was like oh wait HOLD UP THIS IS TAME IMPALA

and I'm shook because I love Tame Impala but Rihanna is nothing like him :messga: and her version popped!!

Same Ol' Mistakes always makes me cry :bradley:

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Mirages
1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Same Ol' Mistakes always makes me cry :bradley:

Listen to it in the night when you're going to sleep with your headphones on, preferebly high quality headphones, it just takes you to another dimension :bradley:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Mirages

@PinkPop I think I am more excited for this megarate than you :diane: I never was a big fan of Riri before this album, I just fell in love with the album so much :bradley: I just ordered my second copy :sharon: I need one for my car (the fact that none of my cars have CD players anymore is besides the point but I needed a second copy :cryga:)

ElectricKing
9 minutes ago, Mirages said:

@PinkPop I think I am more excited for this megarate than you :diane: I never was a big fan of Riri before this album, I just fell in love with the album so much :bradley: I just ordered my second copy :sharon: I need one for my car (the fact that none of my cars have CD players anymore is besides the point but I needed a second copy :cryga:)

yassss - let's hope it goes our way - but AC is participating so I guess we'll have a few surprise on the way lmaoo

Mirages

@DiamondKing bish where you at? Did you get lost in Tastelessland? I need to see your reactions as to know what to expect from your rates :saladga:

Mirages
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

yassss - let's hope it goes our way - but AC is participating so I guess we'll have a few surprise on the way lmaoo

I bet :triggered: Poor Taste Inc CEO @Animal Claws always knows how to stir shite up :gum:

DiamondKing
6 hours ago, Mirages said:

@DiamondKing bish where you at? Did you get lost in Tastelessland? I need to see your reactions as to know what to expect from your rates :saladga:

There are people who have a life :lana:Jk I don't have one most of the time :poot:

Mirages
9 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

There are people who have a life :lana:Jk I don't have one most of the time :poot:

Still didn't answer my question about how much you like this album :selena:

DiamondKing
6 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Still didn't answer my question about how much you like this album :selena:

Besides 3 tracks I love it :tony: and seeing her sing the songs live made them even better :bradley:

Mirages
4 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

Besides 3 tracks I love it :tony: and seeing her sing the songs live made them even better :bradley:

Is it the bonus 3? :ladyhaha:

DiamondKing
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Is it the bonus 3? :ladyhaha:

I didn't count those :ladyhaha:

Mirages
3 minutes ago, DiamondKing said:

I didn't count those :ladyhaha:

If it's Same Ol' Mistakes, Kiss It Better or Love on the Brain I will take you down if it's the last thing I do :triggered:

DiamondKing
Just now, Mirages said:

If it's Same Ol' Mistakes, Kiss It Better or Love on the Brain I will take you down if it's the last thing I do :triggered:

No it's not, let me surprise you :ally:

Archived