I'll send you mines when you send your to @Davianokay no

Let’s protest:ohwell:

#Justice4Bionic

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply
slayo

:saladga: @FentyGa @Reginald @OG Gaga Stan @GAGAJANDRO @ZiggyZiggs @DiamondKing @memomemome @TeenIdle @loathereality @Layton @halcyonpop @Silvestro Devacelli @holy scheisse @Mirages @Josip @Animal Claws :saladga:

Still waiting on tons of rate submissions from those who were interested! The deadline is approaching soon, so please send in those rates if you are still interested. If you're not interested in rating this album, just let me know!

:lolly: where you guys been? :lolly:

Anyway here's a tribute to one of my personal favorite songs on the album Dedicated, Want You In My Room!

Make it stupid!

slayo
2 hours ago, DiamondKing said:

When's the deadline? :)

I originally set it for this Tuesday, July 30th. That's the date I'm seeing Carly Rae Jepsen live! But I can definitely extend the deadline if needed

Make it stupid!

DiamondKing
23 minutes ago, slayo said:

I originally set it for this Tuesday, July 30th. That's the date I'm seeing Carly Rae Jepsen live! But I can definitely extend the deadline if needed

If I don't forget it I'll listen to it until Tuesday :)

14 hours ago, slayo said:

Currently on vacation. You'll get my rates tomorrow or monday :)

TeenIdle

I dug up the results from my 2017 Emotion / Side B megarate if anyone is interested :bon:

list

slayo
42 minutes ago, TeenIdle said:

I dug up the results from my 2017 Emotion / Side B megarate if anyone is interested :bon:

list

Cry and Roses snatching 1st and 2nd runners up... slay!

Make it stupid!

Reginald

I think Carly might be my favorite popstar. Her music, her melodies, and the stories that her lyrics tell, are on an entirely different level. 

slayo

@Goddess Of Love @DeluluSwine @Lanadelduck @Hades @Ryusei @Enzo @Sestri Levante @Marvsnr @robbiemalik @Anveeroy @Sneaky @LabCoatDude @Davian @GaGaLB @Silvestro Devacelli @halcyonpop @rumours @memomemome @Layton @Reginald @DiamondKing @TeenIdle

Hey everyone! The rates are IN! We have a winner! I have a VERY busy week coming up, but I plan on TRYING to do the ceremony in the next few days! What time of day (Central Time Zone) would work for everyone to be able to have fun during the ceremony? Thank you all again for participating:party:

Here is a great professional recording of one of Carly's most recent festival performances!

Make it stupid!

slayo
3 minutes ago, slayo said:

What songs are we rooting for?? What song do we think is the winner? Reply your guesses now!

Make it stupid!

Archived