šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga's Net Worth is now $320 Million

Enno

Featured Posts

Zander

Only 320 million? Taylor made half of that this year alone. Sheā€™s over.Ā The Flop Monster,Ā Flop This Way, Artflop, Flop to Flop,
FlopanneĀ :messga:

/s

Lighter

Omg not even 1Billion?!

pre-order Haus Laboratories so she can buy her lunch:bradley:

Didymus

"She needs Haus Laboratories to pay for her music and music videos!"

:oprah:

JustYouandI

Why is it so low? Compared to other celebrities of course. I mean you would think that Lady Gaga is bigger or just as big as Taylor Swift she the later made half of that in just one year. I feel like Gaga's net worth has been around the 300 Million since like 2012.

FlopSlurper
11 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Why is it so low? Compared to other celebrities of course. I mean you would think that Lady Gaga is bigger or just as big as Taylor Swift she the later made half of that in just one year. I feel like Gaga's net worth has been around the 300 Million since like 2012.

Tay knows how to collab with big companies in a way she can integrate it into her music without being a sellout. She also knows how to profit from her tour without having 383838 dates and over working herself.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
13 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

Isnā€™t net worth obviously less than how much money you have? Surely thereā€™s no way to know how much Gaga has in the bank lolĀ 

I think Gaga is not interested in making a lot of money by associating her image with other brands. That's why she's launching her own brand. But I also do not think her fortune is small, she's richer than Mariah Carey and other music legends and has 11 years of career

Sakrai

Net worth is not the same as earning, little monsters!!:heart: Remember loves:Ā research before running your mouthĀ :heart:Ā promote online kindness!Ā 

Oh, I'm just visiting-

RAMROD

Now I hope she will have kids, a family of her own, far or soon, doesn't matter, so she can have a clan to inherit all these gifts with!

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Magui
2 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Now I hope she will have kids, a family of her own, far or soon, doesn't matter, so she can have a clan to inherit all these gifts with!

Can you imagine her with kids? A family? Sometimes i wonder how that would be, how that will change her? How would she be as a mom? If she will share stuff about her kid... I know it's silly but sometimes i wonder about that lol.Ā 

PunkTheFunk

I feel like it's been stuck at 300-320 million for like 5 years nowĀ Ā :oprah:Ā 

Thomas P
54 minutes ago, JustYouandI said:

The rep tour was a money machineĀ 

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived