Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Customer threatens Puerto Rican woman for speaking Spanish

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

A racist rant by a white woman at a grocery store was caught on video. In it, she’s seen telling a Puerto Rican woman that she should “be deported” and go back to her “own country.”

Source: https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/i-hope-trump-deports-you-customer-threatens-puerto-rican-woman-for-speaking-spanish-183528034.html

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • Sad 4

GagaXCollection

"I was born here, you don't belong here"  :awkney:

Lady Gaga collector since 2010

JustinTrudeau

Why are white people so keen to spy on other people's conversations?

Like, it's not a crime to speak other languages. This lady is probably someone who thinks learning French or Spanish is cool for a high school semester, and says "Holla" in Spanish restaurants, but gets mad when others actually speak it. 

I just don't get it. :confused:

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

artPOPthatbooty

Americans dont belong to America either since its not their country why do they keep forgetting that :air: inbred looking ass mother****er

Edited by artPOPthatbooty
lamaisongaga.tumblr.com
  • Like 3

GagaInTheZone

I wonder what goes through those people's mind seriously... Imagine you are shopping and suddenly you feel the need to insult someone that doesn't speak your language? That makes no sense to me

Lemon Pie

From what I understand, Puerto Rico is part of the United States. Then, if he sends it to his country, he is sending it to his country (that white is ignorant)

In addition, a large part of the United States was under Spanish rule, and the United States does not have an official language. The gringa must recognize that the Hispanic culture has always been in her country.

It's racism is disgusting.

COMING SOON: ONLY AVAILABLE IN LAS VEGAS
  • Like 5

Morphine Prince
4 minutes ago, Lemon Pie said:

From what I understand, Puerto Rico is part of the United States. Then, if he sends it to his country, he is sending it to his country (that white is ignorant)

In addition, a large part of the United States was under Spanish rule, and the United States does not have an official language. The gringa must recognize that the Hispanic culture has always been in her country.

It's racism is disgusting.

:lmao:

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night

ZiggyZiggs
35 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Americans dont belong to America either since its not their country why do they keep forgetting that :air: inbred looking ass mother****er

PeriodT

Acceptance
  • Like 2

Lion Heart

"All Lives Matter" 

"Except for yours- GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY!!"

• Like 1