Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
opinion

Gaga Clues

Featured Posts

XxBones

Does anyone remember when she kept playing the song Too Funky in the background of her Instagram videos. I remember there was one I can’t find of her strutting out her dressing room in yellow and I could have sworn another video as well. 

Anyways is it just me or does anyone else hear similarities in the song and also in her new commercial? Maybe it was a hint? Or maybe I am just hearing things that aren’t there haha.  

 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The13thNote

I definitely get what you're saying. 

And the Too Funky video is very "Enigma-esque". 

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace

I totally hear the similarity. It's actually more upbeat than you think after first listen. I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 is an electro-funk-disco-techno mashup. 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
The13thNote

Can someone that does mixing on here (or someone tag someone you know does) layer Too Funky's vocals on top of the HAUSLAB instrumental? 

I think it might work really well. :udidnt:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
XxBones
26 minutes ago, The13thNote said:

I definitely get what you're saying. 

And the Too Funky video is very "Enigma-esque". 

 

25 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

I totally hear the similarity. It's actually more upbeat than you think after first listen. I wouldn't be surprised if LG6 is an electro-funk-disco-techno mashup. 

 

Yeah just knowing how gaga operates she gets super inspired by things so I just remembered when she kept playing that song because I knew she was probably inspired by it. I mean this new Haus song basically sums up everything she’s been teasing us with Too Funky + Boyz Noize + Bloodpop. So it only makes sense if this would be the vibe of next album.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rio
1 hour ago, XxBones said:

Does anyone remember when she kept playing the song Too Funky in the background of her Instagram videos. I remember there was one I can’t find of her strutting out her dressing room in yellow and I could have sworn another video as well. 

Anyways is it just me or does anyone else hear similarities in the song and also in her new commercial? Maybe it was a hint? Or maybe I am just hearing things that aren’t there haha.  

 

Hearing things

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...