💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Makeup tutorial by Gaga and Sarah Tanno on 7/15

ydnmnme

Featured Posts

Stephen
2 hours ago, Mirages said:

Why does it sound so inauthentic? :selena: I mean she can do whatever but I really don't know what to think about this...

bc you're addicted to cynicism :selena: I am the same way sometimes. It's hard to believe people. By now we should realize Gaga IS being authentic. She's just an extremely corny and awkward person sometimes :laughga: 

• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Magui
12 minutes ago, FoxyLady said:

Sarah will be dragged in front of Gaga. A moment I won't forget 

May i ask you why Sarah being dragged in front of Gaga will be an unforgettable moment? 

FentyGa

i love that we'll get some of her personality and stuff but i still can't believe i stan two avon ladies:huntyga:

giskardsb
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

"for me this is not just about make up, it's about the message we're trying to send to the world"

This feels so wrong and fake, it's almost like she knows what she's doing now doesn't stand with her message about not liking to make money to others etc and so she's trying to convince herself with this :air: I'm trynna send a message by selling you stuff and filling my bank account

Gaga: “I hate being a money machine for others”  “I won’t change my art for economics”

Fans hear “I hate money and making money is beneath my artistic dignity”

Gaga: “I started a makeup co with my friends cuz I wanted to”

Fans “betrayal!”

Kimblue
1 minute ago, giskardsb said:

Gaga: “I hate being a money machine for others”  “I won’t change my art for economics”

Fans “betrayal!”

LMs have difficulty with comprehension.

Magui
6 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

Clear example on how capitalism and consumerism want you and need you to believe that in order to have IDENTITY you have to buy something you actually don't need. You're identity should not be based on exterior stuff or you'll stop being you because there's no eyeshadow, or blush, or mascara?

I don't care about make-up, but my identity is very connected to my tattoos, my piercings and somehow the way i choose to dress. Idk if that works the same way with people that wear make-up. Maybe someone can give us an opinion on that. 

OpenHeartedMonster

Did I miss something or why people are talking about dragging Sarah? I'm like ??? there's no reason for that

OpenHeartedMonster
1 minute ago, Magui said:

I don't care about make-up, but my identity is very connected to my tattoos, my piercings and somehow the way i choose to dress. Idk if that works the same way with people that wear make-up. Maybe someone can give us an opinion on that. 

I've asked few of my friends why they wear makeup and they've said that it's fun to do it. It's like a recreation for them and they enjoy it. 

MonsterMom
3 minutes ago, Magui said:

Yes! I love make-up and apply it different depending on my mood. I don’t have to wear it but I enjoy it.  It can help make you feel empowered, bold, sexy, artistic...it really can mean anything :stalkga:

Dilwyn
16 minutes ago, MMMMMMMMMMMMMM said:

Clear example on how capitalism and consumerism want you and need you to believe that in order to have IDENTITY you have to buy something you actually don't need. You're identity should not be based on exterior stuff or you'll stop being you because there's no eyeshadow, or blush, or mascara?

Wow you just took a turn, i mean i'm not about to discuss about a whole economic system, some people like make and it is part of their identity, if is shallow or not is not the question, but is a thing that happens.

HoneyB

She looks like someone she’s giving me Scarlett Johansson tease:selena:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

FlopSlurper
33 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Fans “betrayal!”

31 minutes ago, Kimblue said:

LMs have difficulty with comprehension.

funny how he interpreted my post  wrong, so go figure who has difficulty with comprehension :fan:

53 minutes ago, Magui said:

Makeup at its core is a social obligation for women. Women are criticized unfairly for not wearing makeup in their professional and private lives. For example, we wouldn't expect Gaga to attend an award show without makeup on. She has great features, great skin, fillers, all the qualifiers and yet our culture demands this extra layer regardless. Women can only subvert expectations for so long with heavier eyeliner and unconventional lipstick colors.

Makeup is a form of (temporary) body modification in my opinion. How can I trick the eye into thinking my skin is flawless? How can I make my eyelashes longer? My lips softer and darker? But, that's also a very unsettling idea because then it becomes about being your own voyeur; you don't know if you're doing something for yourself or others. I personally don't think the master's tools can dismantle the master's house when it comes to makeup but this is where the 'makeup is a form of self expression' argument thrives. A beat face is  artistry, I guess, but it's a means to an end; it's really not fun to cover your eyelashes in sticky black goop by any means. 

Sorry to take this out on you lol but it's genuinely interesting to think about! 

HitTheBoat

Y'all better behave and not start dragging Sarah the moment she appears on screen. Let's keep it cute

Archived