Sign in to follow this  
society

Burger King manager told to go back to Mexico for speaking Spanish

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Sad 10

Didymus

And he's not even Mexican :smh: Tragic. There's like 50 million Spanish speaking people in the US, how ignorant can you be.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

LaLuna

The way white people think they own America is just tragic and pathetic :saladga:

"Social media is the toilet of the Internet"
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

KatieJudasGaga4

I didn't know Mexico was the only country in the world that had spanish speakers :fail:

These people need to get their sh*t together, so tragic.

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey
  • Like 6

ChromeAngel

How About you just send me to Mexico? I’m over this country 

• LMAO 5

Morphine Prince
20 minutes ago, Didymus said:

And he's not even Mexican :smh: Tragic. There's like 50 million Spanish speaking people in the US, how ignorant can you be.

The state has a Spanish name :lmao:

• Like 3
  • LMAO 2
  • Thanks 3

monster78619

I dunno if there’s a video attached to this but I never like watching them unless justice is served

I had a customer at the restaurant I work at call my manager a dyke and she kicked him out straight away and banned him, was satisfying. When customers abuse the staff, all manners should go out the window :koons:

Feel free to send me money btw
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morphine Prince
11 minutes ago, ChromeAngel said:

How About you just send me to Mexico? I’m over this country 

I’d ask them if they’ll pay for my plane ticket and resort in Cabos San Lucas 

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • YAAAS 2

Gagaoohlalafbf

I also think that immigrants should speak the most spoken language of the country they moved in (i'm not going to learn a new language just because you don't want to learn mine)

That's it.  If you want to communicate with the locals, But I mean,  What's your problem? If they want to speak in their native language when  they're talking about their own business... just let them do it, if they want to speak in they're own invented language... let them do it. If it's not your business don't mess with them.  

Edited by AlvariusFlame
  • Like 2

Economy
18 hours ago, AlvariusFlame said:

I also think that immigrants should speak the most spoken language of the country they moved in (i'm not going to learn a new language just because you don't want to learn mine)

That's it.  If you want to communicate with the locals, But I mean,  What's your problem? If they want to speak in their native language when  they're talking about their own business... just let them do it, if they want to speak in they're own invented language... let them do it. If it's not your business don't mess with them.  

This!

I've met a few immigrants that don't seem to put a genuine effort into speaking the language of the country they move to. My grandpa (my mom's dad) is a perfect example. He's been living in Canada almost 50 years and can barely say a sentence in English and I'm like :madge:

But that's in the sense of being able to communicate and function in their new Country

But certainly doesn't forbid them from speaking their native language to eachother to which they are more comfortable

Aphrodizy26
On 7/11/2019 at 7:17 PM, AlvariusFlame said:

Oh how many languages u speak sis?

• Like 2

RAMROD

LMAO and most of these kind of people must have never been travel abroad, it shows. And when they did, they would be so angry when locals asked them to speak their language instead. :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ ♥ One ♥ Too ♥ Many ♥ Mornings ♥
  • Thanks 1

Haruki Murakami

I talk **** about people like these in SPANISH ooooo la la la

#señorita