💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

How LG6 SHOULD Roll Out IMO

Cody James

Featured Posts

Cody James

On social media say “I felt my first kick” in reference to being pregnant with LG6. Then release a snippet and date for the first single. Then, she can play off a gender reveal and say the reveal will be on a specific date, then release the album cover art. Lastly, announce the due date with 2nd single. #bookmarkme

homomo

This is literally the biggest reach, but on March 12th, Gaga tweeted that iconic "Pregnant with LG6" tweet.

On average, a woman finds out she's pregnant around 4-6 weeks into a pregnancy. This means conception could be let's say.. Feb 1st.  And since the average pregnancy lasts around 40 weeks, this means LG6 would *technically* be born around November 5th. 

If she's being cryptic af, I would say LG6 will most likely be released on/around November 1st or 8th.

But of course, this is most likely not the case. Sooo, let's just wait and see :vegas:

FfFfFfFF

I think she has something pregnancy-related in the roll out but she will decided not to do it because sis can't just stick to a plans.

The Carpenters

The drama she would have if she has a gender reveal party for her album 

Delusional

Here we go... cOwFuNk

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Cloudbusting

I think she should release the single the day HL drops. But it's just not realistic

Miel
17 minutes ago, SAGA said:

The drama she would have if she has a gender reveal party for her album 

She's gonna be super progressive about it too, like "surprise! I'm not gendering this baby. Have you heard of the concept of asking about pronouns? If you're a transphobe please die" or something like that.

I would, like, unironically love that.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived