💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Shawn Mendes: "There's not a difference between me and Madonna"

AMENiCURE

Featured Posts

Luke78619

I mean, he has worked hard to get where he is, is this meant to be a conterversial topic or sum? :koons:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sis... I’m not the biggest Madonna fan out there, but even I know that Madonna worked 100x harder and probably was bullied/mistreated/etc. MUCH more than Miss Mendes to get where she is today. There’s a HUGE difference actually. Hopefully this is another case of blogs bending artists’ words to create a negative reaction.

Reality
Just now, mikeyxgaga said:

Sis... I’m not the biggest Madonna fan out there, but even I know that Madonna worked 100x harder and probably was bullied/mistreated/etc. MUCH more than Miss Mendes to get where she is today. There’s a HUGE difference actually. Hopefully this is another case of blogs bending artists’ words to create a negative reaction.

This is what he's talking about too.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

FfFfFfFF

First of all he is yet to get where Madonna is. :ladyhaha: Madonna and the other people he mentioned are legends. Is fame climbing to his head already?

Katharine Hepburn

What about 7 Grammys :gaycat:

I think it's so ignorant that he doesn't see how he's been privileged in so many ways

xoxo Joanne

DelusionalGaga

Everyone in that lineup he named is bigger than him. Wyd Shawn :rip:

IAmNotHere1997

Shawn Mendes is the definition of "Just shut up and be cute!"

No shade, just tea. :saladga:

Enzo

the privilege jumped out

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

Enzo

he really said Ronaldo in the same sentence as Madonna :air:

툭 êčŒëłŽë©Ž ì–Žêč€ì—†ìŽ ì†ŒëŠŹì§ˆëŸŹì™€

gagzus

Not really he literally started off as a member of Magcon with Cameron Dallas and Nash Grier 💀 his music only took off because of the delulu fan girls of that group 

YaaaasGaga

He didn't once say he worked HARDER than Madonna or any of those other examples, nor is he saying he's at the same level at all. He's simply comparing himself to others who work relentlessly to bring joy to people and end up getting derogatory comments everywhere they look in the media and online. 

I don't understand people dragging him in this thread.

Archived