💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Charles Manson

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

Because she collaborates with people that sing.

/thread

lamaisongaga.com

Charles Manson

Also Telephone feat. Britney would have been way bigger than with Bey 

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, xxxtentacion said:

Well why did Gaga want to collab with her so bad then? She kept saying on Twitter and in Interviews that she'd love to collab with Britney , Gaga loves her 

"so bad" chill. Gaga has a whole different mindset now than she did 4-7 years ago.

lamaisongaga.com

The Child
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

Because she collaborates with people that sing.

/thread

Britney sings -in the recording studio- so what’s your point?

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LaMaisonGaga
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

Britney sings -in the recording studio- so what’s your point?

I could put a cockroach infront of a microphone, make it make sound, autotune it and call it a record. So what is YOUR point?

Gaga only wants to collaborate with actually talented people who live for their art, can perform live (WITH ACTUAL SINGING if I may add) and are considered legends. 

Britney, no doubt, is a good performer and legend. But vocally she could never hold up with Gaga.

lamaisongaga.com

FfFfFfFF
7 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

This sends me. :lmao:

Bfk-_t7CEAAD7tL.jpg:large

Also isn't this a wax statue?

Davian
2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

This sends me. :lmao:

Bfk-_t7CEAAD7tL.jpg:large

Also isn't this a wax statue?

Lmao no it’s backstage at Britney’s show:ladyhaha:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

IAmNotHere1997

I don't know tbh.
Britney+Gaga is not the only craved collaboration that never happend.
Katy+Gaga never happened either, despite Katy showing interest in it multiple times.
Madonna+Kylie never happened either, despite both of them showing positive signs of it.

I guess it's a management thing :shrug:

14 minutes ago, xxxtentacion said:

Well why did Gaga want to collab with her so bad then? She kept saying on Twitter and in Interviews that she'd love to collab with Britney , Gaga loves her 

Gaga and other artists say this all the time, its to be nice or the interviewer asks if you want to work with Britney and they say yes. Britney and Gaga is not a good match at all.

The Child
15 minutes ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I could put a cockroach infront of a microphone, make it make sound, autotune it and call it a record. So what is YOUR point?

Gaga only wants to collaborate with actually talented people who live for their art, can perform live (WITH ACTUAL SINGING if I may add) and are considered legends. 

Britney, no doubt, is a good performer and legend. But vocally she could never hold up with Gaga.

Britney can sing, you should go do some research about the strings that she’s under. She loves making music but she’s been fighting for so long for her art that she became tired. Plus, her priorities have changed, her kids are what matter the most for her.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Archived