šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga getting backlash over Haus Beauty/Amazon exclusivity

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Judas Society

You highlighting the so called backlash by a few people will being more attention to nonsense reasonings by a few people.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

Right, like Sephora free from issues at all. Yet these people still purchase stuffs from there?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

LilyLark

There will always be negative comments. Keep in mind for the most part, the roll out has been largely positive.Ā  If anything, fans should ignore itā€”freaking out just brings more attention to it and starts one of those stupid, shoddy journalistic "there is backlash" articles based off a handful of tweets. Even if it does turn into an article or two, it won't be that badā€”the only bad thing would be if she was dragged for a lack of diversity and that is obviously not the case.

Personally, I feel like Amazon does suck as a company. But so does Nike and Appleā€”I'd even argue that Amazon is better than those two companies. Plenty of public figures have worked with all of the companies. Also, Target has major issues. Big companies are often ugly AF and people are often hypocritical in singling out one. I criticize Target, Nike, and Amazon but I don't think celebrity affiliations mean they are awful people or complicitā€”I blame the laws and loop holes that allow companies to get away with ish.

JR Gg

Sometimes I wonder if these 'fans' highlighting these small things and enlarging them is the only reason Gaga's hate get publicised by the media.

Example 1:

There could be a hundred people in the room....

Example 2:

DWUW with R Kelly issue

Example 3:

This crap.

Everyone should report this thread before it goes out of hands thanks to highlighting 1 negative commentĀ out of 100.Ā :ally:

Infinity Wave

I mean... she already had to specify that the line is cruelty free (and that's perfect) and veganĀ  (I don't even know how a beauty product could not be vegan... and even if it wasn't... where would the problem beĀ :saladga:Ā I swear people really find problems everywhere instead of caring of important issues... but going on...)Ā 

So now people have to find another way of harassing her beauty line because something HAS to be found, it's Lady Gaga after all, if people don't hate on her they're not happy.

I can't with Twitter, I really can'tĀ :saladga:

Colourful

LilyLark
Just now, JR Gg said:

Sometimes I wonder if these 'fans' highlighting these small things and enlarging them is the only reason Gaga's hate get publicised by the media.

Example 1:

There could be a hundred people in the room....

Example 2:

DWUW with R Kelly issue

Example 3:

This crap.

R Kelly was always going to be an issue (and unfortunately will continue to be until he is locked up), but fans posting the snippets from the leak on youtube and twitter did not help at all. The 100 people in a room thing was sillyā€”stars repeat themselves all the time. That was partially on the fans. It's why JLaw started getting dragged for supposedly always talking about pizza, because she'd answer the same question over and over again.

The Brian thing...now that was completely, 100% on the fans who then turned around blamed it on Gaga (and sure, maybe she should have been aware of how it could be taken out of context but it wouldn't have blown up had it not been for the fans).

Batwings

There is almost no major retailer that is free from scandal, but I'm willing to bet that they don't buy every single thing they own from small mom and pop stores. :madge:

If they're so pressed, they can just put Madonna's balls on their face.

Beauty_Roller_Angle_2_1024x1024.png?v=15

Cloudbusting

omg I thought people were actually mad... those are 4 people that probably hate gaga already and are trying to find something to cancel her.... just ignore then. Threads like this and people talking about them is all they want. Let's not give them that. The launch is really solid as of now and you can't please everyone.Ā :party:

bloody g

It will do great

怎šŸššš­šž šœššš§š§šØš­ š›šž šœš”ššš§š šžšć€

Felixorfelicia

ā€œI trust real make up artists to formulate my make up. Not popstars.ā€

yeah she probably made it all herselfĀ in her bedroom and tested on her dogsĀ 

Tease it to Jesus

dynamite
Just now, Felixorfelicia said:

ā€œI trust real make up artists to formulate my make up. Not popstars.ā€

yeah she probably made it all herselfĀ in her bedroom and tested on her chickens

:neyde:

Dilwyn

you guys are so dramatic damn

Someone: hi

Omg gaga is getting so much backlash her career is over

Felixorfelicia
4 minutes ago, dynamite said:

:neyde:

Credible sources say she called Ariola Granola for a makeoverĀ and see if she got a rash

Tease it to Jesus

James Gibson

"100 people in the room" only became a meme cause people wouldn't stop talking about it in here and then it went to twitter then to media outlets. Check glenn close's interviews for The Wife and her Golden Globe speech and you'll see celebrities repeat **** all the time when promoting something.

Ā 

In that way, dont make it a topic here because 4 people talked about. It'l generate more negative buzz and haters will start talking **** out of nowhere just for fun and media outlets will take it seriously and say Gaga support modern slavery.

Delete this thread

Archived