Sign in to follow this  
politics

Fox News wonders if AOC is working for terrorists

Featured Posts

Morphine Prince

The friends I've had to bury, they keep me up at night
  • LMAO 4

Postboy

Jesus ****ing Christ. They’re so brazen.

They’re intentionally endangering her. Egging their lunatic audience on to threaten violence under the pretext that she’s as dangerous as terrorists and traffickers . 

Edited by Postboy
  • Like 8

Gagaoohlalafbf

Terrorist, drug cartel and... Beyhive. 

• LMAO 1

Woolfsmck

She's a publican in disguise.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ZacharyMark
5 minutes ago, Postboy said:

Jesus ****ing Christ. They’re so brazen.

They’re intentionally endangering her. Egging their lunatic audience on to threaten violence under the pretext that she’s as dangerous as terrorists and traffickers . 

Yup.

They found the left’s “Trump” so that they can make more excuses for Trump. It’s pathetic. 

Gagaloo92

Lmaooo sounds about right for this "news" organization. More like state-sponsored propaganda network. 

• Like 5

Marilyn MonHoe

This is how Republicans operate. They feed their constituents lies and conspiracies to keep them afraid of the other and then subsequently rob them blind. This quote from Lyndon B. Johnson explains it perfectly:

“I’ll tell you what’s at the bottom of it,” he said. “If you can convince the lowest white man he’s better than the best colored man, he won’t notice you’re picking his pocket. Hell, give him somebody to look down on, and he’ll empty his pockets for you.”

• Like 7
  • Love 1

AJRocketMan

I feel so sorry for her. She really has become such a polarizing figure in contemporary politics. I even know some liberals that are sickened by her. I wonder how her career is gonna unfold.

I’m a Bad Kid and I will survive

Woolfsmck
25 minutes ago, AJRocketMan said:

I feel so sorry for her. She really has become such a polarizing figure in contemporary politics. I even know some liberals that are sickened by her. I wonder how her career is gonna unfold.

She shot herself in the foot with anti-capitalism statements among others.  

Even if she does something right , she will always be handicapped.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

uo111

Speak for yourselves hoes, AOC is the second coming of Jesus Christ, and we love that bitch.

• Like 2
  • Shook 1

JusKeepBreathin

Everyone is thinking it, so I am just going to say it. That green blouse is hideous. 

classic film amy GIF

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • LMAO 5

Economy
14 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

She's too extreme that's the issue

The US would have serious issues attracting investment capital and staying competitive business wise if it went as far left as Cortez advocates for

I'm really no fan at all of extreme capitalism. It screws over a lot of disadvantaged ones

But extreme left wing politics are also very harmful especially in today's globalized economy where companies can easily operate from somewhere else to avoid excessive taxation or excessive regulation

Some ppl use the argument that taxes were as high as 70% to 90% on the wealthy in the US at one point. It's true... But those were different times. Economies were much more domestic and trade was more limited

In the 21st century the reality is that economies must compete much harder to keep companies and investment. Very high regulation and taxes no longer work as they once did. Because unlike 150 years ago, it's much easier to shift operations else where :shrug:

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1

andreas85
23 hours ago, Economy said:

She's too extreme that's the issue

The US would have serious issues attracting investment capital and staying competitive business wise if it went as far left as Cortez advocates for

I'm really no fan at all of extreme capitalism. It screws over a lot of disadvantaged ones

But extreme left wing politics are also very harmful especially in today's globalized economy where companies can easily operate from somewhere else to avoid excessive taxation or excessive regulation

Some ppl use the argument that taxes were as high as 70% to 90% on the wealthy in the US at one point. It's true... But those were different times. Economies were much more domestic and trade was more limited

In the 21st century the reality is that economies must compete much harder to keep companies and investment. Very high regulation and taxes no longer work as they once did. Because unlike 150 years ago, it's much easier to shift operations else where :shrug:

You have no idea what you are talking about, that is just typical pro-corporate capitalist propaganda. There's nothing exteme or far-left about her policies. Almost all European countries are supporting these same policies as AOC. State-capitalist system is the only kind of capitalism that exists, free market capitalism is a hoax. Big corporations aren't going anywhere since they are basically completely dependant on state subsidies. Big corporations aren't also interested in competition, because they are only interested in destroying their enemies and getting more political power. More strict regulations are needed in order to prevent corporate tyrants from getting more power.

• Thanks 2

Dolce Vita

These people are insane. Poor souls. AOC is a legend 

• YAAAS 1

ALGAYDO

And their idiotic viewers will now start spending this as if there were any actual validity to it 

Gummy Bear ➡️ NOT Marinara ➡️ HOMODRAKE ¯\_(ツ)_/¯