Jump to content
Stefani Tee
Sign in to follow this  
society

Billionaire Stan's for Trump

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4

Lowes is better anyway

My Holy Trinity: Lady Gaga, Imagine Dragons, Mariah Carey

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reginald

 It's nothing for our generations to boycott a company, we could turn Home Depot into Toys R Us, Tumblr, Sears, and K-Mart within a year. Keep testing us, rich prick

:v: 

nihilist blues

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gagaoohlalafbf
4 minutes ago, Reginald said:

 It's nothing for our generations to boycott a company, we could turn Home Depot into Toys R Us, Tumblr, Sears, and K-Mart within a year. Keep testing us, rich prick

:v: 

Good luck. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy

I don't support Trump in the slightest he gets on my nerves

 

But he said nothing wrong in his quote and he makes good points

 

He hasn't been in the company for 20 years... And even if he still was, the company employs half a million people of all backgrounds including Democrat supporters

 

He also didn't mention this but it's true, Corporations have average Joe's as share holders too. And if not directly, people at the very least own them in retirement funds

 

If u try to hurt a Corporation u hurt everyday people as well and in this case he hasn't worked there in 20 years

 

So I don't see the logic of attacking a company based on his views even if he was there still much less now that he hasn't been there since I was 6 years old :saladga:

 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

 It's nothing for our generations to boycott a company, we could turn Home Depot into Toys R Us, Tumblr, Sears, and K-Mart within a year. Keep testing us, rich prick

:v: 

Boycotts rare have a substantial impact for very long

 

But even if it did. It makes no sense to boycott home Depot over this guy's opinion who hasn't worked there in 20 years

 

Ur gonna hurt employees who work there now more than anything

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
36 minutes ago, Economy said:

I don't support Trump in the slightest he gets on my nerves

 

But he said nothing wrong in his quote and he makes good points

 

 

Trump runing a private company his way has proven success. 

It doesn't translate to a good president tho, even if his economic policies are fine.  

President is smoke and mirrors majic show if nothing else because of the media circus that is freedom 

Trump clearly sucks as a mage.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Economy
2 hours ago, Woolfsmck said:

Trump runing a private company his way has proven success. 

It doesn't translate to a good president tho, even if his economic policies are fine.  

President is smoke and mirrors majic show if nothing else because of the media circus that is freedom 

Trump clearly sucks as a mage.

I think only some of his economic policies are good

 

Some deregulation depending on what it is can really help reduce red tape regulatory burden that pointlessly raises cost of doing business or makes investing more complicated

 

The tax cuts for Corporations are great (tho more even tax cuts for middle class would of been beneficial too). But he didn't finance those tax cuts with sufficient spending cuts which is a problem. In fact big spending increases especially in military is making the budget extremely unsustainable

 

It's not hard to keep an expansion going when u run a deficit of 5% of GDP during good economic times

 

Also the tarrifs are questionable. While I get trying to change some unfair economic policies on trade from Countries like China... I don't get trying to make a stink with the entire world

 

Some of the good stuff he does economically gets cancelled out by questionable decisions

 

Setting the economy aside, there's very little I agree with him on, in addition to hating his unprofessional and highly egotistic personality. His lack of respect for truth also annoys me, can't stand ppl who constantly lie just because it suits them.

 

His attitude towards climate change is also worrisome. While I personally think some green activists are overly dramatic and some of their plans and goals are unrealistic... I think acting like you don't have to do anything is also equally problematic because the threat is real

 

Many Countries are simply to small to truly matter what they do in regards to climate change. But any Nation in the top 10 or even top 20 largest economies has a measurable impact on global emissions and the US is the #1 largest economy and the #2 largest greenhouse emitter after China so US policies really matter

Edited by Economy
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Woolfsmck
35 minutes ago, Economy said:

I think only some of his economic policies are good

 

Some deregulation depending on what it is can really help reduce red tape regulatory burden that pointlessly raises cost of doing business or makes investing more complicated

 

The tax cuts for Corporations are great (tho more even tax cuts for middle class would of been beneficial too). But he didn't finance those tax cuts with sufficient spending cuts which is a problem. In fact big spending increases especially in military is making the budget extremely unsustainable

 

It's not hard to keep an expansion going when u run a deficit of 5% of GDP during good economic times

 

Also the tarrifs are questionable. While I get trying to change some unfair economic policies on trade from Countries like China... I don't get trying to make a stink with the entire world

 

Some of the good stuff he does economically gets cancelled out by questionable decisions

 

Setting the economy aside, there's very little I agree with him on, in addition to hating his unprofessional and highly egotistic personality. His lack of respect for truth also annoys me, can't stand ppl who constantly lie just because it suits them.

 

His attitude towards climate change is also worrisome. While I personally think some green activists are overly dramatic and some of their plans and goals are unrealistic... I think acting like you don't have to do anything is also equally problematic because the threat is real

 

Many Countries are simply to small to truly matter what they do in regards to climate change. But any Nation in the top 10 or even top 20 largest economies has a measurable impact on global emissions and the US is the #1 largest economy and the #2 largest greenhouse emitter after China so US policies really matter

Fair enough...my brain is too clogged right now to rifle thru all of this content.😀

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true
  • LMAO 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  
×
×
  • Create New...