Oh yes the reliable source 

Better than Fox News hunny :ally:

Melech
Just now, gumzy3000 said:

Better than Fox News hunny :ally:

I can’t get Fox News where I live :ally:

Economy

In Canada I think we've only had white straight male prime ministers :awkney:

The last Premier (Canada's version of Governor) of my Province was an openly Lesbian woman tho

Edited by Economy

Buddy
On 7/11/2019 at 1:23 PM, gumzy3000 said:

Palestinians don’t even have a chance to think about such things, they are merely trying to survive and get food and water. You can not compare their views to Israels views on homosexuality because Israel is extremely developed and the people their have the opportunity to grow, learn and challenge their opinions on controversial topics. 

I am gay but I’m not pro Israel nor am I pro Palestine. It would be an ignorant think to say as this situation is so complex. What I will say is that killing people, especially children is absolutely not okay and Israel has killed many more Palestinians then they have killed Israelis. I’m not playing the number game but Israel bombs Palestine with huge bombs, steals lands (YouTube This) and cuts the electricity and food supply of the Palestinians time to time. It’s disgusting. Palestine is severely underdeveloped and I do not expect them to debate topics like homosexuality when they don’t even have food, water, electricity or safety. 

If Israel never "returned" and this conflict never occurred, Palestinians would still hate us. We are not compatible with their culture, Israel or not, and they will tell you that. In fact, gay rights are even WORSE in Islamic nations that are thriving. If you think that Palestine would be ok with us in any circumstance, war or no war, then, well, you're delusional. Plus it doesn't seem they even want our help as we damage their reputation

Edited by Buddy