Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Scrapped ASIB Song by Father John Misty

Vitleysingur

Featured Posts

Vitleysingur

Having worked with Lady Gaga before, specifically on Joanne tracks like “Come to Mama” and “Sinner’s Prayer,” it’s not completely surprising Father John Mistywould be enlisted to pen some potential songs for A Star Is Born. But while cranking the country to 11 on a Father John Misty song does make for some extremely Jackson Maine listening, sadly the tune ended up on the cutting room floor. Fortunately the singer broke it back out at a show in Minneapolis on Friday.

“That would’ve sucked,” he concludes after finishing the song. “I’ve seen that movie. There’s really no place in that movie for that song, unless he was bombing at Coachella or something. The sequel? Now we’re talking.” You can listen to the rejected track a little after 1:20:00 in the video below and imagine a very different Best Original Song performance for yourself.

https://www.vulture.com/2019/06/father-john-misty-plays-rejected-a-star-is-born-song.html?utm_campaign=vulture&utm_medium=s1&utm_source=tw

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

AlexanderMagno
1 minute ago, Vitleysingur said:

The sequel? Now we’re talking.”

A sequel :lmao: 

Borislshere
3 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

unless he was bombing at Coachella or something. The sequel?

Zombie Jackson Maine?? :bradley: 

Weasel

I can see why it was scrapped :selena:

Sounds a bit like I don't know what love is tho. 

River

In the sequel, she's going to hell to save Jackson, she's gaining vocal super powers, she can kill demons with her voice, during the climax scene, she's fighting the devil with a strong heartbreaking ballad by Father John Misty and his Psyduck, the devil literally breaking down into tears and dying.. it's really amazing, I can't wait for you to watch it, A Star Is Reborn: From Hell And Back

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

MrDaniel
18 minutes ago, Borislshere said:

Zombie Jackson Maine?? :bradley: 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOfJaft3oC4YUaIeEGo1Y

A Zombie is Reborn 

The Z

Already two "leaks" today… Remember that Gaga leaked Red Flame a few days before announcing Perfect Illusion, leaked Aura and Posh Life a few days before releasing Applause; leaked Partynauseous a few days before announcing Cheek To Cheek, just sayin'

DeleteMyAccount

I hope if the ASIB album get nominated for a Grammy they'll rerelease the album with unreleased tracks if there's any. Or demos. 

Enzo
7 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

Already two "leaks" today… Remember that Gaga leaked Red Flame a few days before announcing Perfect Illusion, leaked Aura and Posh Life a few days before releasing Applause; leaked Partynauseous a few days before announcing Cheek To Cheek, just sayin'

but these are not leaks lol

not even her songs ksksks

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Katharine Hepburn
24 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

A sequel :lmao: 

A Star Is Reborn - in cinemas 2020

xoxo Joanne

PlastiscGuy
11 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

What leaks?

PG.

The Z
7 minutes ago, Enzo said:

but these are not leaks lol

not even her songs ksksks

I know, but I find it pretty strange that both Mark and John played these Gaga-related songs out of nowhere, at the same time as the Haus Labs announcement

Anveeroy
22 minutes ago, River said:

In the sequel, she's going to hell to save Jackson, she's gaining vocal super powers, she can killed demons with her voice, during the climax scene, she's fighting the devil with a strong heartbreaking ballad by Father John Misty and his Psyduck, the devil literally breaking down into tears and dying.. it's really amazing, I can't wait for you to watch it, A Star Is Reborn: From Hell And Back

No, Jackson will turn into Beelzebub 🤓  

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

sampool
25 minutes ago, LiamNick said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQOfJaft3oC4YUaIeEGo1Y

A Zombie is Reborn 

He looks like Rico from Hannah Montana. 

Archived