Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Netflix's Worst Nightmare Has Come True

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Pacify Him

I’d keep my streaming account that has my favorite movies of all time (Nymphomaniac and Snowpiercer) Netflix will stay unbothered :vegas:

I’m getting on your nerves

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AJRocketMan

Netflix was never supposed to take the place of ownership, it was supposed to take the place of rentals. The entire streaming industry has gotten way out of hand and it’s ruined the commercial industry.

RAMROD
5 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

How much do u make a year? 

I make $5K+ per week.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JohnWayne92

Honestly, Disney will eventually own everything so it doesnt really matter, but...

I think Netflix is kind of doing things wrong anyway. They are trying to step away from their original content and buy others, I know that's what it originally was for, but ita original content has been some of the best for the last few years. Maybe they should return their focus back on the original content and give the other streaming companies a run for their money? Their quality is great, and not purchasing ridiculous films like Avengers and what not will free up more money for them to focus on that. They could even end up lowering their costs a little to further compete. I dunno. 

RAMROD
2 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

Honestly, Disney will eventually own everything so it doesnt really matter, but...

IDK, IMHO Fox is the last one they can get their hands on. I believe the government will  intervene if Disney trying to buy more studios cos it will not be healthy anymore. For this time it is still possible for everyone to compete.

jacs vs looser
2 hours ago, Alan123 said:

I only pay for Netflix and HBO Go right now but not really feeling like paying for Disney+ unless I had a son or a nephew. It’s not like I’m always going to be in the mood for Disney movies. 

Disney also now owns all of Fox movies (Star Wars and X men franchises being the biggest ones) and Fox and FX tv shows such as The Simpsons, Futurama, Dexter, American Horror Story, etc. Not sure what they will include in their streaming service, but their catalog is massive and far beyond children-oriented movies.

JusKeepBreathin

Meh... I'm good with The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ziggy
19 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

Disney also now owns all of Fox movies (Star Wars and X men franchises being the biggest ones) and Fox and FX tv shows such as The Simpsons, Futurama, Dexter, American Horror Story, etc. Not sure what they will include in their streaming service, but their catalog is massive and far beyond children-oriented movies.

Fox things will be in Hulu; that was mentioned when things were finalized a few months back. R-rated things and Fox go there, the rest on Disney+

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, jacs vs looser said:

A little correction, Fox only owns Episode IV of Star Wars, the rest of it already owned by Disney when they purchased Lucas Films. But now Disney also owns Fox, they ultimately also owns Episode IV rights finally.

jacs vs looser
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Fox things will be in Hulu; that was mentioned when things were finalized a few months back. R-rated things and Fox go there, the rest on Disney+

Oh wow, what a way to milk consumers. In that case I can see the lack of appeal of Disney+ for adults.

GagaUnderYou

Disney+ will eventually get as expensive as Netflix. Netflix used to be $7.99 at one point. Most companies are doing their own streaming stuff now so it will get expensive if you want it all. I will definitely be getting Disney's streaming if they have all their old original Disney shows, movies like Raven, Suite life, etc. 

LordEnigma
2 hours ago, kyanewest said:

So 84 dollars a year 

You keep that up for 5 years uve lost 400 bucks

To watch disney movies

A choice :laughga:

Y'all know Marvel, ABC, and Star Wars are going to be exclusive to Disney+ yeah?

Plus they are having a deal with Hulu. It's not just a kids streaming service :ohwell:

LordEnigma
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

I make $5K+ per week.

You make over $200,000 a year and act like that's normal :ohwell:

You know the average American income is like $47k, yeah?

JustinTrudeau

I just don't want to go back to cable-mode. That's why I loved Netflix in the first place.

Also, some of my friends are considering switching to Disney+ because "there's nothing good on Netflix". Are you kidding me? Gurl, where have you been? If the only thing you watch on Netflix is Friends or The Office, you are sleeping on this!

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

LUO YI

There's a website to watch Netflix originals :ladyhaha: at least in my language. We won't pay for 2 different services. 

The night sky tells all

Archived