I'm Glad Gaga Isn't...

JohnWayne92

Featured Posts

JazzGa

Duets? YES

Features? NO

I've taken a few dips in the lady pond

Sneaky Oliver

Yes! It makes her discography even more especial!

Except for R Kelly, she has a decent list of features: Tony, Beyonce, Cher, Elton John, Florence, Nile Rogers... and performing with Sting, RuPaul, Brian May, Christina Aguilera

A few random rappers here and there but she was going to release songs with Kendrick before he was so huge! 

I still want Lady Gaga feat. Bruno Mars, The Weeknd and Lana Del Rey 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Glamourpuss

Me too! It's something I've always loved about her. She doesn't need to rely on anybody else's name.

Pink is another artist who hardly ever features and I've always respected her for that as well.

Features always look like blatant cash grabs but these two artists always focus on the quality of their music instead. It's also interesting to add that they both rarely have fillers on their albums compared to other artists. I always view a feature as a filler trying to trick you into thinking it isn't one. 

Kattys
1 hour ago, Steve Harrington said:

I love collabs if they make sense. But if it's for example Lady Gaga feat. A$AP Rocky.. no ma'am.

I do however enjoy DJ collabs like Major Lazer feat. Lady Gaga, or female collabs like Beyoncé feat. Lady Gaga. The rest not so much. 

Oh come on, A$AP is great!

Listen to this:

LUCARTPOP
15 hours ago, Kattys said:

Oh come on, A$AP is great!

Listen to this:

It was an example! :selena:

I could have said R. Kelly too since his verse in Do What U Want made 0 sense to the actual meaning and intention of the song. 

Twitter

I agree. However, I wish Gaga does more collabs in the future. I will be okay with:

1. Lady Gaga ft. Rihanna

2. Lady Gaga ft. The Weeknd

3. Lady Gaga ft. Bruno Mars

4. Lady Gaga ft. Beyoncé

5. Lady Gaga ft. Daft Punk

Ziggy
17 hours ago, giskardsb said:

I still think someone at the label was pressuring for a collab and Gaga was like “fine, hold my beer...”

I maintain a similar feeling about DWUW since R Kelly had an album drop via Interscope around the same time as ARTPOP? Comeback promo?

Archived