💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My teacher talking about billie reminds me of gaga

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

Ok so this is gonna sound stupid or whatever but BASICALLY

My Spanish teacher was talking about how she went to see Janelle Monae, and then she asked some of us what kinda music we like, and one of my friends mentioned Billie

My teacher said something along the lines of "Oh she's incredible! And only seventeen! Although she does wear some...interesting clothes"

I literally just got a flashback to 2011 when I brought a book about Gaga to school, and one of my friends at the time said "You know she's a man, right?" to which one of the teachers responded "I don't think she's a man, she just wears some funny clothes"

As i said, this is kinda stupid and it doesn't make sense but I just fee like people look at billie in a similar way to how they looked at gaga back in the day. I'm not saying anyone's the new anyone, I'm not comparing them as artists, I just think they're seen similarly. that's all.

FATCAT

I guess, it seems like more of a Lorde vibe to me

Purr more, hiss less.

Zander

Billie's style is literally like a boy stoner in the late 90's at a house party. It's nothing (and I don't mean this in a bad way) out there.

TheSlash

I think it's more like a "I wear it so you can't judge my body, you little sh*t" style :tony: 

Ew, David!

FentyGa
5 hours ago, Zander said:

Billie's style is literally like a boy stoner in the late 90's at a house party. It's nothing (and I don't mean this in a bad way) out there.

my teacher is basically if taylor swift had no musical talent and was kind of annoying but still fun:trollga:

i'm sure it's out there to her:ohwell:

but yeah to most people it's rly not lol

• 9 months later...
SofiaBurns

I do not think that such a distraction from the topic in Spanish class will improve the level of knowledge of the student. We have heard that there are often situations where teachers do not pay attention to education, specifically to the topic of the lesson. That's why students have learning problems that they can solve with the help of a website https://writix.co.uk/essay-editing-service that they need to do their homework. This website is an essay editing service. Based on these reflections, students should not enter into discussions that do not concern education and do not fill them with necessary and useful knowledge.hy of attention...

Archived