Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shah Rukh Khan Will Voice As Mufasa For Lion King 2019 Dubbed Version

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Saint Gaga
1 hour ago, sipthistea said:

And who'll play the hindi version of Beyoncé?

Priyanka:fan:

RAMROD
33 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

I’m talking theatrical releases, hun. It’s where the coins are at

That is what I am talking about. I traveled lots of places in my lifetime and never missed watching new released movies wherever I was visiting. 

Even in Hong Kong, it was English or any other language of the films origins with Chinese subs.

Dubbed films are rare, hence I am surprised India is practicing it, since I considered majority of their citizen to be fluent speaking English.

Only a few known countries that notoriously dubbed movies such as Japan, Italy, France, and for these countries the release date for the movies are always later than rest of the world.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Guest Adarsh
2 hours ago, sipthistea said:

And who'll play the hindi version of Beyoncé?

Beyoncé in a saree :poot:

Pacify Him
14 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

That is what I am talking about. I traveled lots of places in my lifetime and never missed watching new released movies wherever I was visiting. 

Even in Hong Kong, it was English or any other language of the films origins with Chinese subs.

Dubbed films are rare, hence I am surprised India is practicing it, since I considered majority of their citizen to be fluent speaking English.

Only a few known countries that notoriously dubbed movies such as Japan, Italy, France, and for these countries the release date for the movies are always later than rest of the world.

Like, dubs were the norm before subs tho. I don’t think you’d see subs for theatrical releases?!

I’m getting on your nerves

RAMROD
4 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Like, dubs were the norm before subs tho. I don’t think you’d see subs for theatrical releases?!

Well, it's what happened. Subs are more common than dubs.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

VOLANTIS
6 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Kalank is the worst representation of nepotism. 

I’m being off topic but what a disappointment that was :saladga:

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Queen of Pop

This is DISGUSTING. The Lion King is set in AFRICA and the characters should be played by AFRICAN actors. This is a clear case of brown-washing and I will be posting on Twitter about it

DoremonLove
41 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

I’m being off topic but what a disappointment that was :saladga:

Im glad it flopped alia is so over rated.:messga:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Ally Campana
9 hours ago, Anveeroy said:

Yes, I was about to tell that. SRK proved Kangana’s theory which came out during Coffee with Karan. 

Kalank is the worst representation of nepotism. 

I’m so happy it flopped. But I’m still salty about Manikarnika’s numbers. Such an iconic character yet they let it flop. I guess the controversy was too big.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived