💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

JR Gg
1 minute ago, davflz said:

I don't want to be negative already but that makeup looks so messy :selena: that patchy ass lipstick :awkney: But I'll be hopeful and wait for more to come out

How is it patchy? :triggered:

It has three colors on her lips.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
jinko
9 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

Honestly think some people need to not be so negative. I'm not particularly excited for make up, but as long as she doesn't push it hardcore on fans who cares. Don't like it, don't buy it.

And even if the beauty influence people hate it, the only way this would actually hurt her career (lots of singers have had flop fashion lines, etc.) is if there isn't enough diversity—and based off the promo photos (if they are legit) she's fine there. Also don't get why some of y'all think make up will prevent her from releasing LG6 when we know she's already recorded most of it.

*TBH the only actual negative headlines that I possibly expect for her are some of the tabloids picking up on the negative twitter chatter—they do that all the time now, which is shoddy Buzzfeed like journalism—and running a "Gaga's fans drag her make up line on twitter" headline. Also hope people on twitter aren't stupid enough to try and start a stan war with the Rihanna fans over make up—plenty of artists have make up lines or partner with companies, so it's not a competition and besides that even if it's a huge success it' ain't going to come close to Fenty.

Gaga "fans" always rushing to see her fail :huntyga: What did Gaga do in her past life to deserve such ugly faaaaaaaansssssss :toofunny:

michael angelo
5 minutes ago, pachinko said:

Everyone. Let's support our queen. Positive vibes only pls. :hug:

that seems too much too ask for this website. I loved the photoshoot and I’m SO GRATEFUL THAT SOMETHING NEW IS HAPPENING! Everyday there was a thread about a rumor and now we get something new and most of yall are bitch*ng about it? Pls! You’re allowed to have your opinions but don’t spread negativity! If you’re not interested in beauty products skip this thread. Thnx

we could belong together

Dilwyn
3 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

little monsters are gaga biggest threat/haters

we been knew

Sanne Godijn
5 minutes ago, davflz said:

I don't want to be negative already but that makeup looks so messy :selena: that patchy ass lipstick :awkney: But I'll be hopeful and wait for more to come out

Maybe it was meant to be that way

LGMonster95

I'm not into beauty products either but y'all should let this happen before commenting bad stuff about it. This already gives me A Star Is Born vibes before it was released and how a lot of people were against it and yet it become a huge success. If this goes the right way like ASIB, it's gonna give Gaga an even more positive exposure which could help her in her music aswell

ModernEcstasy

OMFG. 

F*ck Yes! She looks so F*cking good!!!

(sorry about all the cursing, but F*ck Yasssss) :worship2:

JR Gg

Little monsters' monstrous personalities jumping out. What's new? Don't like something? Wasn't meant for you gays anyway :ladyhaha:

Kimmo
38 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Just found a logo and it says

"Battle for you life 

Love, Lady Gaga" 

:what:

Where??

Hottie Detector

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, jinko said:

Gaga "fans" always rushing to see her fail :huntyga: What did Gaga do in her past life to deserve such ugly faaaaaaaansssssss :toofunny:

So f*cking ugly—hopefully someone calls him out on his sh*t because we can already see there will be shades because  there is an Asian model and a  darker skinned Black model. Some of the stans (especially the aholes like him with big twitter accounts) are so awful and just want to create drama when there is none. And he's already name checking Fenty, sigh.

teenagechrist

I can't believe her own fans are dragging her for not using photoshop??? What do you guys want? 

feeling so hot tamale

Archived