Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Amon
1 minute ago, Sugden said:

some people acting like gaga didnt release a whole album just last yearΒ :air:

more like gaga is acting like she didnt release album last year, huge album, and what we have one single, of course fans want new music, good music videos and performances

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mister max

Why are yall already debating about the shade range :neyde:Β we are not even sure she is releasing foundation/concealer

The centerpiece is obviously the eye shadow, say what you want but it looks good in all 4 pics :applause: cant wait for the booty gurus to review it

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Regina George
Just now, Schizophonic said:

i dont argue about people not liking it. i argue about people are disrespectful and the hurtful way they express opinions. a little respect, thats all i ask for.

If you think something is disrespectful- there is report option. Report it and move on. By replying to them you are just making it worse.

Mister G

Here come the little managers dragging her as usual for doing what she wants to do.

that 70s show lol GIF

mister max
Just now, Amon said:

more like gaga is acting like she didnt release album last year, huge album, and what we have one single, of course fans want new music, good music videos and performances

The good sis went on a whole ass promotion tour during its release and awards season, sure it was for the movie but you can promote the movie without the music nor can you promote the music without the movie

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Vitleysingur

Everything serveral hardcore fans loathe always turns out to be a huge success.Β :fan::fan:

Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.

This looks... cheap.

ServingΒ Million ReasonΒ amateurishΒ Β esthetic.

COHESIVE QUEENΒ 

:sis:

viniferrett

can't wait for it to be huge, like everything she doesΒ 

Β 

OMonster
11 minutes ago, Robo Ga said:

I don't really get this (full disclosure,Β not a makeup fan)Β how she says she hates marketing perfumes because she says it makes her feel like a money-making machine... yet she is going to fully launch into a Haus Beauty line. It will be more marketing than the fragrances and will require constant upkeep. I don't know if she is being influenced by Rihanna's success or whatever but I honestly have 0 interest in watching this play out. Especially if she turns around and complains about it, like last time.Β 

Perhaps it's because self-expression (through make-up and presentation) has defined her artistry for so many years - and she feels passionate to now offer her fans, and others, a beauty brand that allows them, too, to celebrate their differences with bold, colourful and interesting styles... instead of hiding them with other, moreΒ conformist 'beauty' trends.Β 

subtext / fantasy

PlastiscGuy

Even if you aren't interested in the make up industry, can we all be glad Gaga will have to promote this and break this annoying dark silence era she lives in nowadays? :awkney: I mean, I'm super glad I'll see her doing something again! It is exciting!

PG.

Amon
Just now, mister max said:

The good sis went on a whole ass promotion tour during its release and awards season, sure it was for the movie but you can promote the movie without the music nor can you promote the music without the movie

Β 

I want to say she is moreΒ oriented for movie...its ok of course, but its not like a albumΒ cycle,Β that's what's missing

gagzus
5 minutes ago, Sherry1411 said:

My guess is that Haus Beauty's reward system will be linked to Lg6 somehow. But all I'm confused about is that the photos were leaked. How??? Like did the Haus did it on purpose?

Nah it will be point accumulation to help you get like $5 per $250 you spendΒ off a purchase in the future probably. That’s how most work anyway.

Im more into base makeup and Gaga is known for having naturally flawless skin mostly matte and a good strong contour so I’m hoping we get a contour kit and foundation in the future. My guess is the initially launch is going to be eye makeup like adventurous liners in neon colours, dark and broody eyeshadow palettes etc. They’ll probably hold off on foundation ranges until they have at least 40-50 shade ranges alaΒ Fenty I hope.

But overall I’m excited! I love makeup! But also nervous, if she gets Jefferee, James and Tati’sΒ approval on YouTube you can almost guarantee it’ll sell out quickly (especially from Jefferee) so they better start a PR listΒ 

TheRealJT

Finally something is happeningΒ :excited:

kind of sad it leaked before it’s official release.Β 

Also!! Battle for your Life!!! Ahhhhhh!!

PlastiscGuy
1 minute ago, hausga said:

if only i was a girl i could have enjoyed this sadly:ohno:

Boo, you can still enjoy make up as a boy :hug:

PG.

Zilla

For people to have a concrete opinion already based on 2 images that could be a un-retouched leak is a bit asinine.Β 

I'm getting the feeling that it's the same look on different skintones to show full inclusion. Interesting to see how this pans out!

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

Archived