💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I appreciate that the photos are not edited. I think she wants to go with a more natural approach :applause:

I think the beauty community will appreciate this more than anything

I honestly can't understand the adverse reaction to that aspect of the promo pictures at all. Does the makeup application itself look sloopy and a bit amateurish?  Yeah, I kind of would've expected a more refined technique and better makeup artistry, but the non photoshopped look (there's probably some color correction etc. to this but you get what I mean) of this is awesome imo.

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterMom

Seriously, Some if you need to check your attitudes at the door. Go Stan some b**ch if you want to act like this. Gaga has literally spent her whole life preaching kindness, acceptance, and diversity. Yet you guys get on here and call her every name in the book. Seriously, if you don’t have anything nice to say MOVE ON or express your opinion with thoughtful words. You don’t have to agree with everything she does but the way you express it matters. If you seriously get off on dragging her then I don’t think you are really a fan. 

SHALLOW
5 minutes ago, Nayru said:

I think the beauty community will appreciate this more than anything

I honestly can't understand the adverse reaction to that aspect of the promo pictures at all. Does the makeup application itself look sloopy and a bit amateurish?  Yeah, I kind of would've expected a more refined technique and better makeup artistry, but the non photoshopped look (there's probably some color correction etc. to this but you get what I mean) of this is awesome imo.

I think this way of portraying the REAL makeup outcome and to display natural beauty is the thing that will diversify this brand from others like Fenty. :vegas:

She had to do that cause otherwise she wouldn't have brought anything new to the table and the whole thing would've felt greedy and inauthentic.But by starting this brand i feel that she took the opportunity to say that natural beauty is important and that you basically have to love yourself for who you are 

glagerfeld

I mean I’m excited, won’t use it but it’s something new from Gaga so we’ll see

MoonIsRising

This fan base is so toxic.. You can't express a negative opinion.. it's sad. 

YourWhiskyMouth
1 hour ago, Vitleysingur said:

HLB90067, INC.

Corporation Number: C4163470

Corporation Name: HLB90067, INC.

Incorporation Date: 2018-06-12

Jurisdiction: DE

Corporation Status: Active

Company Type: Foreign Stock

Address: 840 APOLLO STREET, EL SEGUNDO, CA  90245

Agent name: BENJAMIN PAUL JONES

Agent Address: 840 APOLLO STREET, EL SEGUNDO, CA  90245

https://goo.gl/maps/kCLPYWZrm7Z5SJUQA

The Registered Agent on file for this company is Cogency Global Inc. (C2003899). The company's principal address is 2917 Hermosa View Dr, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254 and its mailing address is 2917 Hermosa View Dr, Hermosa Beach, CA 90254.

Queen of corporate law knowing to incorporate in the business friendly jurisdiction of Delaware :tony:

Make me your registered agent Qween I will lace your Corporate Annual Report with ARTPOP lyrics “my corporate veil is protection for the beatness of my hausbeauty face”

3 years of law school finally coming in handy on GGD of all places :diane:

ydnmnme

Gaga will be so pissed when she sees it leaked  :bradley:

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

SHALLOW
4 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

Well i think it's more toxic to judge this brand by only seeing two photos.

4 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I think this way of portraying the REAL makeup outcome and to display natural beauty is the thing that will diversify this brand from others like Fenty. :vegas:

She had to do that cause otherwise she wouldn't have brought anything new to the table.

THANK YOU. You get it

but  absolutely no shade to Rihanna and Fenty Beauty though. Rihanna truly created sth amazing with that line. :heart:

Schizophonic
4 minutes ago, LePetitFlo said:

i wonder how many of the so called fans would have the balls to tell gaga right in her face what they think. with the same words they use here.

not everyone has to like and adore everything but at least a decent amount of respect and expressing an opinion in a human way is not too much to ask for i think.

BleepBloop

Oh and because I'm in that mood today; some of ya'll have ZERO knowledge about makeup and aesthetics. Not your fault but still, this makeup isn't something that should be used to try sell something that 20 other people are doing and are being better at it. 

And I'm not bashing anyone. Just telling it like it is. Go look at professional makeup artists or brands.

SHALLOW
Just now, Nayru said:

THANK YOU. You get it

but  absolutely no shade to Rihanna and Fenty Beauty though. Rihanna truly created sth amazing with that line. :heart:

Oh absolutely but i was just trying to say that Gaga started this brand for a reason and not for money but rather to express her opinion on beauty.

LilyLark
1 minute ago, LePetitFlo said:

Um, the fan base is insanely, notoriously negative and prone to dragging Gaga. LMs are hardly the type of fanbase that goes "you can't say anything bad about Gaga" —instead, they cross the line from criticism into straight up dragging her to h*ll most of the time.

Just now, gypsy Hero said:

Waiting for all the YouTube drama to come :lana:

It's not even official so youtube drama ain't coming for a while. And even if it flops, Gaga will be fine—the only thing that can truly hurt her is if she is accused of not using diverse models/shades, and based off what we see it's diverse. A bunch of random youtube beauty influencers dragging her isn't going to get much traction outside of social media, and even if it did it won't hurt her music career.

Archived