๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

bloody g

Looks good, but they need a better make up artist

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
teenagechrist
4 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

I think most of us (at least me lol) are complaining about Haus Beauty in general, not the photos. Music not the bling, right?ย 

Music not the bling has nothing to do with this. Her not doing music for the charts is not related to her wanting to expand her brand by experimenting with make up.ย 

feeling so hot tamale

JR Gg
Just now, Summer Boy said:

:confused:

ย 

Haus Beauty is coming and most of us don't care about it. We stanย a singer, songwriter, not a beauty guru or whatever. Is that hard to understand?ย :awkney:

It's not meant for you then. Gaga does not work for you. Is that hard to understand?ย :awkney:

Sanne Godijn
8 minutes ago, davflz said:

I don't want to start a fight, but even when you do these kinds of shimmery lips, the color underneath still should look even.ย 

ย  Hide contents

stay-cozy_6ff45a44-531c-40b8-bf87-1280d0ย vsย 7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

On gaga it looks like products aren't mixing well and it looks kind of messy imoย :selena:

Maybe it was meant to be a gradiant

BloodyM
4 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I want her to sell her perfumes again. Why did she hate doing that but is okay selling an entire beauty line?

This. I just don't get it honestly as its the same concept really . . . Also, I fell like its too late in the game now to release a makeup line, should have went for something different like skin care products etcย 

Miracle

I like the fact that they didn't go for trendy matte pigments (at least in this pictures). That silver-grey eyeshadow looks amazing!

ย 

davflz
8 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Please be good because the Beauty Community is ruthless!!!

That's what I'm scared ofย :toofunny:ย if this stuff isn't incredible she will be dragged through hell. It also doesn't help that she is essentially going up against Fenty, which is one of the most loved and successful makeup brands currentlyย :selena:ย But I'm hopeful. Maybe this line will exceed all our expectationsย :vegas:

Summer Boy
Just now, teenagechrist said:

Music not the bling has nothing to do with this. Her not doing music for the charts is not related to her wanting to expand her brand by experimenting with make up.ย 

Yeah right, she jumps into the make up scene right after everyone made ton of money off it but it has nothing to do with money. As an artist, music should be her priority.ย 

Kimblue
3 minutes ago, Summer Boy said:

:confused:

ย 

Haus Beauty is coming and most of us don't care about it. We stanย a singer, songwriter, not a beauty guru or whatever. Is that hard to understand?ย :awkney:

Cry some more.

12 minutes ago, teenagechrist said:

I can't believe her own fans are dragging her for not using photoshop??? What do you guys want?ย 

Yeah, what's the problem with all of them? Her skin looks great.ย 

I think it's absolutely amazing that they barely used ps on the pics. This is how I want to see makeup advertised as a consumer! Show me how the formulas actually work on the skin. Don't give me photoshoots that areย ย smoothed out to the pits of photoshop hell and back..

LetsGetHigh
7 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

What does "Netflix langs"ย mean?

Why are you asking? Does it show up on the website?

Summer Boy
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

It's not meant for you then. Gaga does not work for you. Is that hard to understand?ย :awkney:

And where did I sayย that Gaga works for me? We are on a FORUM, a place to express our opinions. Also, just because a product is not meant for me doesn't mean that I can't have an opinion on the said product.ย Is that hard to understand?ย :awkney:

Delulu Rogers
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

This. I just don't get it honestly as its the same concept really . . . Also, I fell like its too late in the game now to release a makeup line, should have went for something different like skin care products etcย 

This. Even a fashion line would have made more sense and probably been more successfulย 

Archived