ydnmnme

What does "Netflix langs" mean?

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyVida
18 minutes ago, Notthebling said:

I remember the Haus Beauty photoshoots she was doing on instagram when the JWT was ending, and those SNATCHED so hard. 

Those were called Haus Editorials and those were just fun little looks her and the Haus would create while on tour.

The photos for Haus Beauty are showing off makeup products and how they look on the skin. The background should be basic and the looks should be simple enough to tell what products are being used. 

Spoiler

lady_gaga_beauty_haus.jpg?auto=format,cotumblr_ozzlzmIMcN1tmkekzo2_250.pngcca05382e0c1a624bd7bff2cfd887709.jpgnormal_005.jpgtumblr_p1xtvgyaKN1sjfezco2_250.jpg23161461_3292417288555_31788914353572413

On a lot of those, it's hard to tell what products were used and difficult to see her face in one. The best one (to use for a makeup promo shoot) is probably the Frankenstein's wife hair one. It has a simple white background and it's high-def, showing off the product.

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Delulu Rogers

I want her to sell her perfumes again. Why did she hate doing that but is okay selling an entire beauty line?

Linus Gaga

What wig was that, i can totally see her real hair underneath....:derpga:

Hit me a message and say hi !

LilyLark
8 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Which is why she’s putting her career goals before her fans. And good for her. 

No wonder she doesn’t communicate with fans the same way as before. 

Sis some of them are already implying that she's full of white privilege/borderline racist for not having enough shades—even though in the four photos that leaked one includes a dark skinned Black model and the other an Asian model. Like they are ignoring the actual proof that she using a diverse group of models to try and create drama out of nothing.

Like I'm used to some of them starting sh*t and being overly negative, but lawdy between them getting her kissing Brian into a viral thing that even Bobby had to comment on and this (which hopefully won't carry because the proof they are wrong is right there with the models)....so many of them cross the line between negative to straight up monster like behavior and trying to get sh*t started that could legit hurt Gaga.

Kimmo
Just now, ydnmnme said:

What does "Netflix langs" mean?

LG6 is coming on Netflix next week!!! :messga:

Hottie Detector

JR Gg
Just now, ChrisC said:

I want her to sell her perfumes again. Why did she hate doing that but is okay selling an entire beauty line?

Because makeup is one of her passion? :triggered:

VoldeLorde2

The perfect time for this to be released was Met Gala and then single out by August but I guess Bobby’s still new at this managing gig:fan:

jinko
Just now, River Phoenix said:

wait are u dragging Gaga or what I’m confused

I'm not dragging Gaga! I'm dragging the one saying Gaga's lips were patchy :toofunny:

LilyLark
1 minute ago, Jakkusan said:

I don’t really want this to happen at all. Gaga came out and said she didn’t like doing the perfume and didn’t like being used to sell products... I guess Vegas Gaga is a new breed :(

It's good business, and as long as she isn't forcing it hardcore on the fans who cares? It's not an either or when it comes to music and the bling, it can be both.

Luna Lovegood
43 minutes ago, Bio said:

I looks basic tbh

yeah you do

Spoiler

jk mwah buy ARTPOP on Itunes 

luna’s advocate

Bio

I don’t think those pictures were filtered and corrected yet. If you look at gaga’s eye make up, it looks a bit smudged and kind of sloppy.

MonsterMom
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Because makeup is one of her passion? :triggered:

Since she was 13 :ally:

Summer Boy
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

Meaning y'all are complaining about ABSOLUTELY NOTHING? :ladyhaha:

:confused:

Haus Beauty is coming and most of us don't care about it. We stan a singer, songwriter, not a beauty guru or whatever. Is that hard to understand? :awkney:

Archived