Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

First Haus Beauty Photos (Leak)

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Sanne Godijn
1 minute ago, LGMonster95 said:

I'm not into beauty products either but y'all should let this happen before commenting bad stuff about it. This already gives me A Star Is Born vibes before it was released and how a lot of people were against it and yet it become a huge success. If this goes the right way like ASIB, it's gonna give Gaga an even more positive exposure which could help her in her music aswell

Ya and fans need to realise that she can house beauty and lg6 at the same time

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dilwyn

i dont see why people are complaing about the photos, they are not overly processed like most photoshoots are, i think they were going for a more natural look.

davflz
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

How is it patchy? :triggered:

It has three colors on her lips.

I don't want to start a fight, but even when you do these kinds of shimmery lips, the color underneath still should look even. 

Spoiler

stay-cozy_6ff45a44-531c-40b8-bf87-1280d0 vs 7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

On gaga it looks like products aren't mixing well and it looks kind of messy imo :selena:

Morphine Prince
7 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

little monsters are gaga biggest threat/haters

Which is why she’s putting her career goals before her fans. And good for her. 

No wonder she doesn’t communicate with fans the same way as before. 

jinko
4 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

How is it patchy? :triggered:

It has three colors on her lips.

RIP she's literally looks like she's wearing gun metal gloss/lip topper :toofunny: Little Monsters at least learn sumn about make-up before dragging Gaga :huntyga:

Summer Boy
Just now, teenagechrist said:

I can't believe her own fans are dragging her for not using photoshop??? What do you guys want? 

I think most of us (at least me lol) are complaining about Haus Beauty in general, not the photos. Music not the bling, right? 

AMENiCURE

ngl sarah is so basic if she did the makeup

the grey line on lips is done so horribly... and that eyeliner is so tacky

GhettoFabulous
9 minutes ago, mikesoa said:

little monsters are gaga biggest threat/haters

:awkney:🙄

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, jinko said:

RIP she's literally looks like she's wearing gun metal gloss/lip topper :toofunny: Little Monsters at least learn sumn about make-up before dragging Gaga :huntyga:

wait are u dragging Gaga or what I’m confused

luna’s advocate

ydnmnme

Meanwhile Gaga is probably still sleeping in her Malibu mansion while Bobby are getting ready to send us all to hell

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

JR Gg
1 minute ago, davflz said:

I don't want to start a fight, but even when you do these kinds of shimmery lips, the color underneath still should look even. 

Hide contents

stay-cozy_6ff45a44-531c-40b8-bf87-1280d0 vs 7-QrVPGl2Nk.jpg

On gaga it looks like products aren't mixing well and it looks kind of messy imo :selena:

It isn't meant to be mixed well? It's a gun metal gray and silver. It's supposed to actually look like this? The example you showed probably had the same color lip gloss applied on the base or it was just gloss lol. Ofc it 'blended' well.

Jakkusan
1 hour ago, ModernEcstasy said:

I don’t want this to happen before new music :ohno:

I don’t really want this to happen at all. Gaga came out and said she didn’t like doing the perfume and didn’t like being used to sell products... I guess Vegas Gaga is a new breed :(

3 minutes ago, super ultra said:

Am I blind or Gaga isn't wearing foundation because her skin is naturally flawless? 

Her skin looks really good, that stood out to me as well. :wub: I also love that they seem to go extremely minimal on the photoshop in the promo pictures (believe me, that's not the standard. a lot of ppl just don't realize how excessively it's used to showcase makeup products). You can really judge the textures, how the product looks on differen skin types etc. ...

2 minutes ago, davflz said:

I don't want to be negative already but that makeup looks so messy :selena: that patchy ass lipstick :awkney: But I'll be hopeful and wait for more to come out

At first glance, yeah I agree. Looks extremely messy. BUT what I think is going on in that pic: they didn't use an actual lip product on her but the same eyeshadow/liner as they used on her eyes. Maybe they want to brand this as a multi-use "all over" eye product. Could also imagine that they'll  make videos on how to use the product and explain how they arrived at this look. (If none of this is the case, then yes --> the lip products will be the first dud of this make up line. Muddy, no color payoff :laughga:)

ydnmnme

What does "Netflix langs" mean?

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

Archived