💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

[No Spoiler] Spider-Man: Far From Home (2019) - Out Now!

RAMROD

Featured Posts

RAMROD

D7LSdyLXYAUO8Za.jpg:large

YAASS! It's finally here! :woohoo:

Anyone seen it yet? Or planning to see it? I have! :D

It's so good, fam! Wayyyy better than Homecoming! And as we know by the trailer, it is connected to events after Endgame. So much action, and so much more relatable stuffs. 

Also, the two after credits are HUGE! One of them is more so than the other. Both will segue into the next phase. I am shooketh, fam!  Real shooketh! :nooo:

If you have seen it, what do you think of it? (but please discuss under spoiler tag, at least for 2 weeks)

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

dynamite

I loved what I saw however I had to leave early because I had a diarrhea attack during it :neyde:

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Scathach said:

Can you tell me what the post credit scenes are?

Are you sure?

Spoiler

OK here goes, final warning:

Spoiler

The second one is showing Nick Fury and Maria Hill driving in a car, and..., it turns into Talos and his wife, Soren! :nooo:

It's a real

tenor.gif

Moment! :giveup:

Then, Talos talks to someone over the phone, turns out to be the real Nick Fury, who seems to be on vacation. But he didn't, it was just super high tech stuffs, like a chamber or somekind . Then he walks out of it, showing a facility, or maybe a space ship (??) with some other Skrulls and humans alike walking in the background. :giveup:

How you intrepret ot is up to you, but Skrulls and Secret Wars theory is not dead with this.

As for the first,  after Mysterio being beaten, Peter back home to NYC. And offically dating MJ. He took her on a swing, literal one :fan: then he took her down, and then just about they gotta part, the big screen at Times Square is showing Mystetio had been recording fake video to smear Spidey's name and tell the world that Spidey is Peter Parker, shocked seeing and hearing what he just witness, Peter went panic. Screen goes dark. 

:giveup:

RAMROD
10 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I loved what I saw however I had to leave early because I had a diarrhea attack during it :neyde:

OMG, I'm sorry, fam! How much have you missed? :diane:

Perfume
13 minutes ago, dynamite said:

I'm so sorry but this sent me to the heavens, i don't even like marvel so i had no reason to visit this thread but im glad I did :air: 

an angel held me like a child

dynamite
4 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

OMG, I'm sorry, fam! How much have you missed? :diane:

Fortunately I saw most of it, just missed the credits and the end scene :selena: So I don't mind

RAMROD
Just now, dynamite said:

Fortunately I saw most of it, just missed the credits and the end scene :selena: So I don't mind

Ah, that's not too bad. :diane:

19 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Are you sure?

Hide contents

OK here goes, final warning:

Hide contents

The second one is showing Nick Fury and Maria Hill driving in a car, and..., it turns into Talos and his wife, Soren! :nooo:

It's a real

tenor.gif

Moment! :giveup:

Then, Talos talks to someone over the phone, turns out to be the real Nick Fury, who seems to be on vacation. But he didn't, it was just super high tech stuffs, like a chamber or somekind . Then he walks out of it, showing a facility, or maybe a space ship (??) with some other Skrulls and humans alike walking in the background. :giveup:

How you intrepret ot is up to you, but Skrulls and Secret Wars theory is not dead with this.

As for the first,  after Mysterio being beaten, Peter back home to NYC. And offically dating MJ. He took her on a swing, literal one :fan: then he took her down, and then just about they gotta part, the big screen at Times Square is showing Mystetio had been recording fake video to smear Spidey's name and tell the world that Spidey is Peter Parker, shocked seeing and hearing what he just witness, Peter went panic. Screen goes dark. 

:giveup:

You forgot

Spoiler

J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson, who played the same part in the original Spider-Man trilogy with Tobey Maguire? If this is what they're gonna do with the multiverse :giveup:

Taylucifer

Gonna see it in a couple of days:staymad:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

bloody g

I haven't seen it. Is it better, worse or on par with the first one?

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

A Hybrid

Can’t wait to see it, thanks for using spoilers and all guys :vegas:

No family’s safe when I sashay

RAMROD
18 minutes ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I haven't seen it. Is it better, worse or on par with the first one?

It is better tbh, 

44 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

You forgot

Reveal hidden contents

J.K. Simmons as J. Jonah Jameson, who played the same part in the original Spider-Man trilogy with Tobey Maguire? If this is what they're gonna do with the multiverse :giveup:

OMG, yes. All is so exciting! :woot:

Antoni

The movie was so much better than I anticipated for a sequel! And that pre-credits scene blew my ****ing mind.

My name isn't Timmers

Kindness Ponk

Just got back from the screening and I think I liked it.:bon:

Usually I don't care for those superhero movie but the storyline is actually good and I enjoyed those special effects.

Archived