• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mister G
19 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

First the Yemen genocide now this...

F7-E0-BDEB-7-ACD-4145-98-CD-6-D7-A273-BE

OMG no you didn’t LOL

Not my 12-year old interests (Taylor Swift and Bush era American Imperialism) intersecting like this :air:

Bio

The Academy Awards are funded by the same company. Should Gaga decline her invitation to join the Academy? The Grammys are also funded by them, should she give back all her Grammys?

1 hour ago, Faysalaaa said:

The Bin Laden family are a well known and respected family

Respected where?

Middle east? 

Ally Campana

The Bin Laden family are a well known and respected family that even America works with, they are not Osama Bin laden. You all know who are the true supporters of terrorism, its not Scooter. Most of you guys voted and supported funding terrorism but I guess you dont care and play dumb until it effects your favorite pop star lol

Respected? Bin Laden? In America?

:poot:

the lowest is what - 0

Does it matter? Damage is done

3 minutes ago, kyanewest said:

Respected where?

Middle east? 

Yeah they are a normal family that are not terrorist. They were very known and respected way before Osama did what he did.

4 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Respected? Bin Laden? In America?

:poot:

the lowest is what - 0

I did not say respected in America, I said even America works with them. But yeah they are respected in America unless you talk about stupid people who demonize the entire family.

Ally Campana
Just now, Faysalaaa said:

I did not say respected in America, I said even America works with them. But yeah they are respected in America unless you talk about stupid people who demonize the entire family.

But what you said right here

5 minutes ago, Faysalaaa said:

Yeah they are a normal family that are not terrorist. They were very known and respected way before Osama did what he did.

‘Before Osama did what he did’. That’s past tense. America only knows them after Osama did what he did. I swear you never fail to come out with ignorant posts like this. You do you. I don’t need another WP. 

:trollga::bye:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Bio
17 minutes ago, hausga said:

umm can you send us evidence to claim this thanks

https://www.carlyle.com/our-business/portfolio-of-investments/nep-group-inc

Its facilities are used to produce television broadcasts of the Super BowlAcademy Awards, Premier League, Eurovision Song ContestEmmy Awards, The Daily Show, UEFA Champions League, Olympic Games, NASCAR, Asian Games, WWE Wrestling, FIFA World Cup, Wimbledon and French Open, Grammy Awards, U.S. Open, British Open, The People's Court, Sesame Street, The Rolling Stones and Page Six TV.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NEP_Group

imwoahvicky

y'all see that Manchester hat in the edited Bin laden photo? we

⚜ Roll Deep ⚜

7 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

But what you said right here

‘Before Osama did what he did’. That’s past tense. America only knows them after Osama did what he did. I swear you never fail to come out with ignorant posts like this. You do you. I don’t need another WP. 

:trollga::bye:

All you have is telling me im ignorant without having an argument.

I was just giving people extra information that they were always well known and respected. They are still respected after 9/11 and are an international company. These are facts 

Lottie Winters
1 hour ago, hausga said:

i wonder how @Wifey reacts to this lol

a terrorist group supporter are we surprised ???:ohwell:

Are you kidding? You can go ahead and leave me out of this xenophobic mess of a thread and any of your other messy responses going forward. You all are exposing yourselves. 

Woolfsmck

The Bin Laden family are a well known and respected family that even America works with, they are not Osama Bin laden. You all know who are the true supporters of terrorism, its not Scooter. Most of you guys voted and supported funding terrorism but I guess you dont care and play dumb until it effects your favorite pop star lol

Bin laden Family disowned Ossma..

It's unfair to equate them, as they aren't part of alqeda.

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

Archived