💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Scooter’s investors were funded by Bin Laden

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Kimmo

A company that once took millions of dollars from a prominent Saudi Arabian family backed Scooter Braun's purchase of Taylor Swift's old record label

Scooter Braun's purchase of Scott Borchetta's Big Machine Label Group was backed by a private investment company that took millions of dollars from Osama Bin Laden's family

The purchase was backed by the Carlyle Group, according to the Wall Street Journal. The private equity firm has been a minor investor in Ithaca since 2017.  But long before that, the firm has had thousands of investors, including influential Washington political figures and, more controversially, the Bin Laden family.  Osama Bin Laden's brother was reportedly at a Carlyle business conference on the day of the September 11 attacks, according to The Washington Post. A day earlier, former President George HW Bush, another Carlyle investor, was also at the conference. 

The Bin Laden family liquidated its holdings with the Carlyle Group in October 2001, just over a month after the 9/11 attacks, which intelligence officials believe were financed by Osama Bin Laden's terror group, al-Qaeda. 

The firm has provided investment to a number of companies throughout the years, including Vogue International, Dunkin' Donuts. And Dr. Pepper, according to its portfolio.  As part of its role in the Big Machine Label Group acquisition, the Carlyle Group will make another investment in Ithaca, bringing the combined holding company value to more than $800 million, according to the Wall Street Journal.

https://www.insider.com/carlyle-group-scooter-brauns-label-purchase-osama-bin-laden-ties-2019-7?utm_content=buffer5ab0b&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer-insider-twitter

Hottie Detector

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
sipthistea

A feud in the music industry is turning into a political one :poot:

The devil works hard, but Taylor Swift is working harder

2016ZeenaSchreck_Press_130916-1-920x610.

ThisGuyTony

Not this music drama also turning into government conspiracies too. I - :bradley:

Spock

THE WAY THIS IS ESCALATING I CAN'T :lmao:

They ****ed with the wrong person

who will love me when the night is over

Morphine Prince

inb4 Scooter’s investors did 9/11 

Bush, ha vindication :giveup: 

Delusional Aura

I love the swifties :ladyhaha:..... Little monsters it looks like we have to pass the torch. 

The Bin Laden family are a well known and respected family that even America works with, they are not Osama Bin laden. You all know who are the true supporters of terrorism, its not Scooter. Most of you guys voted and supported funding terrorism but I guess you dont care and play dumb until it effects your favorite pop star lol

Cocaine Heart
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

inb4 Scooter’s investors did 9/11 

Bush, ha vindication :giveup: 

:air:

I screamed. 

We going to boo

Reginald

"Theprivate equity firm has been a minor investor in Ithaca since 2017.  But long before that, the firm has hadthousands of investors, including influential Washington political figures and, more controversially, the Bin Laden family."

I feel like this kind of dirt is easy to dig up on anyone who's rich because, as we are often reminded, people with an extreme amount of money have done some shady things (often alongside shady people) to accumulate that much wealth. Just my two cents.

Swifties will run with the headline and ignore the issue of artists being exploited in the music industry though 

Zander

I’m sorry but Bin Laden can’t come to the phone right now. Why? because... oh.

BLACKOUTbritney
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

First the Yemen genocide now this...

F7-E0-BDEB-7-ACD-4145-98-CD-6-D7-A273-BE

Swifties were so quick to make this. I literally can’t breathe :air: 

Kimmo
Just now, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Swifties were so quick to make this. I literally can’t breathe :air: 

I’m not a Swifty :air: 

Hottie Detector

Archived