đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Sia shows support for Scooter Braun

Gohan

Featured Posts

jprince99x

Y’all need to educate yourselves on the situation. It’s common for artists like her to not own their masters especially when the songs are a complete production by their labels. You guys complain about Gaga not getting high budget music vids from interscope but then trash Taylor’s label for trying to own her music. Step back from all the drama and ask yourself if there are any facts that make scooter guilty of the things Taylor accuses him of. I don’t know of any other artist that has came out in support of Taylor. The girl loves drama and she is known to be a bully herself.

Let’s have some fun this beat is Sapokanikan

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZiggyZiggs
7 hours ago, Alan123 said:

Sorry guys but I love Sia and I trust her so :rip: If she’s showing support it must be for a reason.

We don’t know what happens behind scenes so we shouldn’t judge him, plus Taylor has played the victim before so who knows. 

She’s VERY tight with the Brauns ofc shes going to side with them lol

AMENiCURE

D-dkt6iXYAA2Pm9?format=png&name=small

she's called out for help to get out of beyonce's basement so many times by now

AndiGaga

Imagine getting a notification that Gaga posted something

You're hyped and think it is LG6 related

And then she joins the Taylor/Scooter Mess :bradley:

A Hybrid

Artists who need money side with Scooter, the ones who need fame and sympathy side with Taylor :poot:

Don’t worry, Gagz needs neither of those :firega:

No family’s safe when I sashay

jprince99x
4 minutes ago, hausga said:

she has directed this video which also has blackface if you look closely at the children faces

and honestly still you guys are defending her for supporting scooter braun

Literally it’s art 

mario_testino_15.jpg

no different than this, IMO. You guys are insane ready to drag people before you know the full story. Wait it out.

Sumeet
7 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

stream obsessed by queen mariah 

I love that song :heart:

Sumeet
1 hour ago, JustHMLover said:

finally someone with common sense...

Sia fan will support sia and Taylor fan will support Taylor. Its common. 

23 minutes ago, hausga said:

she has directed this video which also has blackface if you look closely at the children faces

and honestly still you guys are defending her for supporting scooter braun smh

This is not blackface. This is not any ___face. They are not imitating another race, subsequently mocking an entire ppl with said imitation.

As for the other pic of Sia...I need context to say anything about it

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Florian
12 minutes ago, hausga said:

ok thanks but theirs a another picture of her doing this . as a person of minority i feel disgusted even if i am not black 

258612D000000578-2946583-Reluctant_star_

Doing a blackface =/= painting a face in black

jprince99x
37 minutes ago, hausga said:

first what gaga doing*idk what the hell is this) is just clearly having a terrible tan here, you could easily distinguish it from blackface but what about this pic

D-cF3SnXoAENzpe.jpg

idk what u guys say about art but there is a moral and ethical limit to what can be considered art and what is considered offensive.if we society have to live with the art which makes fun or discriminate the color of the other race then to hell with this kind of art

idk how are guys considering this normal in the 21st century

I’m not defending either of the pics, I’m just saying if you diss Sia for blackface you probably need to diss Gaga in that same breath.

20 minutes ago, hausga said:

ok thanks but theirs a another picture of her doing this . as a person of minority i feel disgusted even if i am not black 

258612D000000578-2946583-Reluctant_star_

As a minority and black and an artist, from what I can see (again, from a pic with NO CONTEXT PROVIDED) these colors are used as a motif not to imitate another race. Before flying off the handle with knee-jerk reactions; one has to gather all the info  and clock if their sensitivity is preventing them from seeing broader contexts = Black is also a color.

And no one is telling me WHAT these pics are from either. Cus so far, I can only see she has black on her face, not doing blackface.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

jprince99x

for god’s sake, look at this.

Archived