💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Demi saw the hateful tweets against her

LateToCult

Featured Posts

TEMPLE

Not to sound harsh, but it's like she puts herself out there as a target for people :deadbanana: like, it's so easy to rage at her for being such a ****.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delicate94
12 hours ago, LateToCult said:

I’ve never understood why people go in on Demi so hard on social media. It’s not just the gays and stans on twitter either. The gp was saying horrible stuff to her when she tried to join in on the fun people were having with 21 Savage.

So I guess she now saw some of the bigger body shaming tweets from yesterday.

I feel bad for laughing at these tweets. But I just can't help it :oops:

Quartz

Saying these things to someone who have suffered severe issues with their body image is beyond cruel.

She almost died last year, how are you guys forgetting? She's not even fat! Assholes leave her alone.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Versace

Guys she is even aware, she's doing it purposefully to trigger twitter. Her statement even started with "you can come at me". She literally asked for it. I feel no sympathy for her, she puts herself in these toxic contexts time and time again. Ever since 2013 she's dedicated her life to arguing with kids on twitter. She can act all troubled but she loves the drama. I tried to support her but you can’t help a person who isn't willing to help themselves. Also guys Demi has been known to never like Taylor (the sis is still petty thinking Taylor is the reason her and Selena got distance when Selena implied it was cause of Demi's anger issues from addiction). 

loathereality
12 hours ago, Illuminati said:

She didn't have to insert herself into this as she has nothing to do with it and she's aware of how twitter treats her

how can you decide whether she has nothing to do with it with so minimal info

+

her being treated the wrong way can never justify her silence

nikola

I mean she makes it so hard not to hate her... so yeah...off to the sea with her 

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Lion Heart

No offense but what did she expect by throwing herself into the Scooter situation? I'm not saying "she deserves it" but she should have stayed away from it. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

HotLikeMexico

As toxic as twitter is... it's social media and people are ruthless. She's had a problem with this in the past yet she stays reading these tweets and just doesn't take the mental break she claims she will do every single time. 

Sorry but that's her own fault.

GreenDiamond

I don't get why are yall shocked? We saw this 127127 times on twitter and we know how hateful it can be, u can dig this up for any popstar out there

Illuminati
8 hours ago, loathereality said:

how can you decide whether she has nothing to do with it with so minimal info

+

her being treated the wrong way can never justify her silence

There's nothing else to know. It's between Taylor and Scooter, the reason she inserted herself into this is because she thought that knowing Scooter for a few weeks and signing to him makes her somehow related to this story. Demi does it all the time

Archived