๐Ÿ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA ๐Ÿ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Shrek voices support for Scooter Braun

Guest Blue Madonna

Featured Posts

Guest Blue Madonna

Yet another high-profile celeb has joined the Taylor vs. Scooter drama. This time, it's Shrek! None other than the man himself has spoken on the situation :wtfga:

Reliable sources close to Shrek can confirm that he said 'Get this Taylor mess outta ma swamp' when asked about Taylor. I wonder what Fiona thinks?ย :tea:

8d2.jpgtnd51or7b0421.jpg

LeJudas

What is going on, this Christian website is experiencing a mass exposรฉ

SharkmanthaC

I checked in before going to bed and there are like 10 threads with "Celeb" tags all dealing with Scooter.ย  I don't even know who this guy is or what is all happening.ย ย :saladga:

she/her/hers

JusKeepBreathin

I never believe anyone who you can smell from a distance.ย :ohwell:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

dit
4 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Gaga girl I got news for you honey....JustKeepBreathin don't trust youย :ohwell:ย 

I have honestly had enough taylor drama for the rest of my life at this point :selena:

...ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ฤฑllฤฑllฤฑ...

JusKeepBreathin
1 minute ago, Sid said:

I have honestly had enough taylor drama for the rest of my life at this point :selena:

I'm living for it gurl. Bring on the mess!!!:firega:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

weed

Girl someone referenced this in another thread and I hadnโ€™t opened this one yet and I legit thought Mike Myers tweeted as Shrek or smthย 

7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Omg legit there's a guy in my group at school who is clearly gonna be a pedophile from the way he over sexualizes everything and mostly young teens (11-15), which it IS a high school... but he's 18 and talks middle schoolers sometimesย :messga:

The weird part on why I'm quoting you on this, is because he literally STINKS. Like our group asks him every single day to put on deodorant and he doesn't. You can literally smell him from 3 feet away, and I would knowย :messga:

So next time I'll take what you said into actual consideration next time says he's "Not gonna be a pedophile"ย :messga:

ย 

Spoiler

... He smells like month old B.O, with expired mayo, and medium cup ofย "Male Juice" he clearly had ordered without a towelย :sick:

Spoiler

He also has a crush on my girl friend who's 15 and only 2 weeks younger than me. But somewhat good news, she's not even attracted to him one single bit, she even thinks he's disgusting.ย 

Spoiler

He also announces constantly that he's a furry as well as constantly says that furry's can be pedophiles, which may or may not be true, I don't know, but either way it's disgusting.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

... OT: Shrek is love, Shrek is life, but not today, sorryย :oops:

bloody g

I can't believe I used to search for him on p***hub

ใ€Ž๐Ÿ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐œ๐š๐ง๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐ใ€

8 hours ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I can't believe I used to search for him on p***hub

You better be 'troll'ingย :saladga:

Archived