Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

ENIGMA reminds me of WWRY

ladylinners

Featured Posts

ladylinners

So I've been listening to the SiriusXM broadcast a few times this weekend and the story parts remind me of WWRY (We Will Rock You). I haven't seen many ENIGMA clips as I want to wait until I get to see it live so I cannot say too much about it.  

From what I heard from the Sirius broadcast I like ENIGMA and I am looking forward to see it. The set up just reminds me of WWRY which is a cool thing because that show was AWSOME! WWRY is a musical based on Queen's greatest hits. "The musical tells the story of a group of Bohemians who struggle to restore the free exchange of thought, fashion, and live music in a distant future where everyone dresses, thinks and acts the same. Musical instruments and composers are forbidden, and rock music is all but unknown" Source

ENIGMA is still Gaga's story and her music. I also like the Enigma parts, which are the ones that reminds me most of WWRY.  

I'm NOT comparing, implying or anything else. The story line aspects just reminds me of WWRY, which is cool because WWRY is simply downright awsome. And you know, GaGa. 

Archived