Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

CEREMONY | Madame❌

Hades

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, Mirages said:

No but you can get an award for pushing Xtina everywhere where nobody wants to see her :ohwell:

bring your old avi back

• Replies 329
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

Not a single bad song on this album btw :diane: I know Funana is the weakest song of them all but still it is a fun bop

Anderson123

Wtfff people trashing Future. It's not the best of course but definitely better than the super deluxe tracks. I feel like this is another case of trashing the song because it features Quavo.

Just now, Davian said:

At least send you Xtina singles rates to make up for this:triggered:

You haven’t reacted to any reminder in over a month:triggered:

Oh **** I'm so sorry :messga:

I tried listening to some of them but I just wasn't really into it :S I don't think I'm going to be able to participate sorry. I thought I'd let you know :cryga:

Hope you guys still have fun though!! :heart:

Davian
3 minutes ago, Hades said:

#17         WITH 6.02/10

futuregiphy.gif

HIGHEST SCORE: 10 @sillynate @Phoebe Buffay @Issablack

LOWEST SCORE: 0 @Blue Madonna @robbiemalik

COMMENTS

Everyone seems to hate this songs but I enjoy it a lot. Its messines makes it a fun track to me. Quavo could be easily replaced. @SimonSays

love the lyrics and didn't mind Quavo being on the song. Vocals could've been better. @darkwolf

(I don't know why many people don't like this track, but I find it so attractive, especially the first verse!) @LazyTurtle

I hated it at first but it kinda grew on me @Creyk

Unapologetic bitch was excellent Madonna reggae, this is just cute and I don't get the lyrics @bornthisway51

The Eurovision performance killed that song for me  @AndiGaga

Issa whole bop that yall got underrated @Madame Goo Goo

Another solid track, and as much as I would love to say the opposite I feel like Quavo does add to the song. Production is on point. @Andreu

My problem with this song is not Quavo. I can separate music/personal reasons. The thing is that this track for me doesn't fit with the album. Don't know how. It's like Unapologetic Bitch 2.0. I don't know. It's not a bad track tho. @alextruper17

Everything on this track is terrible, I don't like it at all @DutchHooker

Don't understand the hate this is getting - I find it to be a very fun track to listen to. @HausOfHarlow

the actual **** is this. the “Don’t Tell Me” reference is the only reason this isn’t getting a 0 @Maleficent

I only give it a 4.3 because dancing this while drunk is actually entertaining  @Henri Bardot

I expected it to grow on me and become an Unapologetic Bitch 2.0 but it wasn't the case. I still think is an underwhelming song @FfFfFfFF

Weakest track on the album but I don't hate it anymore! It flows ok with the album, hence the 5. (Nirvana)

This one grew the most on me, such a jam @Davian

Fantastic unique track. Like a darker, updated Unapologetic Bitch. The only thing that doesn't make this a ten is Quavo, as he gets on my nerves. @Musicisfreedom

This song used to really bother me but in context with the album I like it a lot more. Still one of the weaker songs on this album though @Ryusei

Wasn’t the biggest fan when it came out, but it’s really grown on me and has a typical Madonna message within the lyrics. @PinkPop

I felt very meh about this when it came out but have been listening to it a lot lately, grew on me so much now that I play the album from start to finish. @Alan123

It’s a grower people:madge:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Mirages
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

bring your old avi back

I will once the Album Arena is done or when I'm out of it :huntyga:

It fit very well didn't it? :classy:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Just now, Alan123 said:

Wtfff people trashing Future. It's not the best of course but definitely better than the super deluxe tracks. I feel like this is another case of trashing the song because it features Quavo.

I mean kind of yes, because Quavo's part is trash. But also, everything about this song is cringe to me, the AutoTune, the 'vocals', the lyrics, the production... not good

mr.peter

I didnt know about leaving commentary. Just sent in Numbers. Oh well next time. This is my first time after all..giphy.gif

Mirages
1 minute ago, Davian said:

It’s a grower people:madge:

Is that what you tell your partners? :selena:

I'm the bitch that's fragile

badgirlmeat
Just now, Davian said:

This is real!

Madame X was Xtina’s alter ego in 2010:ally:

wow i didn't know that, i'm more of a casual listener :poot:

🤠

Davian
2 minutes ago, Mirages said:

No but you can get an award for pushing Xtina everywhere where nobody wants to see her :ohwell:

giphy.gif?cid=8fc3c8975d191283594e437745

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Angelm
2 minutes ago, Hades said:

Time for a predictable elimination next.:flower:

Jaymes Mansfield? :messga:

Archived