Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Stacie Orrico

Villanelle

Featured Posts

Villanelle

I've been listening to this Queen again lately and I just love her so much. I think her voice is absolutely beautiful and so strong and powerful. She's had so many bops like I'm Not Missing You, Bounce Back & I Could Be The One.

My favorite of hers is There's Gotta Be More To Life. The video is still fantastic all these years later. She did mention album plans around 2015, but as of yet nothing has materialised. 

However, one of my all time favourite songs by her is called 'Strong Enough' (from her self titled second album- the one with Stuck and There's Gotta Be More To Life on). It's such a beautiful poignant song and it's actually about God. Stacie has always (from her first album) sang Christian music, and I feel that she was being a teeny bit groundbreaking by including songs like this on a typically pop album.

This is her just LAST YEAR performing that song and it's beautiful. I thought you should all hear it

jared011

Timeless queen. I hope she makes another effort. After that performance last year I got a little excited that she might actually record again! 

Villanelle
1 hour ago, Reginald said:

Lol There's Gotta Be More To Life was my jam when I was a kid 

Girl as you get older you should understand the meaning more! I'm in my 20s and feel hopeless with life haha

Villanelle

Her 3 albums are brilliant. The first one has a beautiful song called 'Dear Friend', the album itself is more Christian songs but there's a mix. This is 'Dear Friend', another vocally flawless performance:

ctherainbow

I used to bop to her so much as a young tween/teen.   :giveup:  :music:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Gracious Gaga

She sometimes looks like Lina morgana 

♥ Kindness Police.

Villanelle
10 minutes ago, Gracious Gaga said:

She sometimes looks like Lina morgana 

And Natalie Dormer who was in The Tudors and Game Of Thrones

SharkmanthaC

I loved her in high school. Strong Enough always made me emotional.

she/her/hers

Villanelle

Strong Enough is her best song I think. Alongside More To Life

Archived