💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney's dad suing fans

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

Britney Spears' dad has had enough with online blogs which have accused him of mistreating his daughter ... and now he's suing to make it stop. 

Jamie Spearsis suing on behalf of Britney's conservatorship, alleging Anthony Elia-- the creator of the popular "Absolute Britney" blog and social media accounts -- defamed him and the rest of Britney's team when he said the team was manipulating Britney's Instagram account to create the illusion she needs help. 

In one post, Elia accused Jamie and co. of deleting positive comments from Instagram in order to highlight the negative comments ... giving a false impression Britney was doing way worse than she actually was.

Elia is accused of falsely suggesting Britney's team -- directed by Jamie -- is "using her social media in a way to negatively portray her and do her harm." In other words, Elia suggested Jamie was making Britney's condition seem worse than it was in reality.

Elia went even further, saying, "This has to be a human right's violation?"  

The lawsuit, filed by celebrity lawyer Larry Stein, is suing on behalf of Jamie, as the conservator of the Britney Spears Estate. 

What really seems to upset Jamie is that, according to the lawsuit, Elia made his comments out of a "gut feeling."

Sources close to Britney tell us the online rumors created by Elia and other fan accounts have gotten so bad that law enforcement has gotten involved. We're told death threats have been made to just about everyone involved in Britney's conservatorship... many of which have been taken seriously.

Source: TMZ

Also obviously TMZ are who britney's team are paying to spew these stories.

Absolutely Britney is the account Britney's mom follows on instagram  and has commented on their posts saying britney's team are deleting positive comments and only keeping the bad ones. britney's mom has liked a number of posts from this account, Lynne is currently been on vacation with Britney, just the two of them and a bodyguard.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

River

TMZ... and it's like they are the only ones who talks about this whole story...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

5 minutes ago, River said:

TMZ... and it's like they are the only ones who talks about this whole story...

Because Britney's manager has ties to the guy who runs TMZ and cuts him a check for every story that spins Britney and her fans into being psychopaths :vegas: 

Lemme go make 14 new accounts to spread this story about the deleted comments further. I'll get sued I don't give a **** y'all see the way I post here does it look like I give a ****?  

Maybe if he sues me too I can meet him in court and hit the guy for ruining his daughter's life for money :excited2:

Meredith Grey
8 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

what if papa joe sued gagadaily

I, for one, would feel honored.

bloody g
10 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

For being too SICKENING :gaycat:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

CautiousLurker
12 minutes ago, hardcore1996 said:

We'll all need to come together... and throw Haroon under the bus - look sad, cry if you can, tell em it was all his idea... Once the trial is over, Haroon is locked up and the heat subsides, we go back to cultivating filth we all love and live for :hor:

JazzGa

Just a threat to keep them silent. We all know TMZ is on Jamie's and the management's hook. You can't sue someone over speculation. It's empty blustering and fear tactics. I seriously doubt anything the fan account did counted as libel. 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with BrianđŸŽș and SteveđŸŽ·

Illuminati Freak

Her Father sounds like the one who's the sick individual. 

Gimme More
1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

he previously sued breathe heavy (britneys biggest fansite) and threatened to have it shut down during the 2008/2009 period.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RemovedPerRequest1

1 hour ago, hardcore1996 said:

I feel like if Gaga wasn’t so nice, we could have gotten sued after ARTPOP’s release. Maybe not by Joe, but Gaga herself. People were so mean back then.

Archived