šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Madonna - God Control

EdX

Featured Posts

Weasel

This video is magnificent. And even though I don't want to sound pressed or anything and understand the importance of the message, I do wish the autotune on the song itself would be a bit less obvious. Perhaps a stylistic choice, but it lowkey ruined the song for me. But great video nonethelessĀ :applause:

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Davian

This is everything:giveup:

The song already was my favourite release of 2019, but this music video takes it to another level wow:giveup:

What you want Lady GagašŸ„‚ What you want with ChristinašŸ„‚

GreenDiamond

Ending is quite good and it simple yet effective, expected more scenes though but still way better video that her last ones

Thomas P

Thatā€™s legitimately one of the best music videos Iā€™ve ever seen. It carries emotional impact, and it juxtaposes pure violence with scenes of pure joy, and itā€™s truly effective. Brilliant mv madge, ****Ā :saladga:

Iā€™m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

AlexanderMagno
5 minutes ago, Weasel said:

This video is magnificent. And even though I don't want to sound pressed or anything and understand the importance of the message, I do wish the autotune on the song itself would be a bit less obvious. Perhaps a stylistic choice, but it lowkey ruined the song for me. But greaļ»æt video nonethelessĀ :applause:

Actually, I thought it was very well placed in the video. When I hear the song alone, it's a bit underwhelming. But with the images, the several scenes, the time lapse, her different voicesĀ makeĀ sense. They adapted the video so beautifully to the song.

Musicisfreedom
17 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Jesus! Why wasnā€™t this the first single!!

what a statement!!Ā 

Our queen isĀ back!!

SHE IS THAT BITCH!!!!

Ā 

8 minutes ago, River said:

Thisļ»æ had to be the beginningļ»æ of this eraļ»æ.

I think she chose MedellĆ­n because it has a little bit of everything from the album. It's like a mix of all the different styles and emotions, while God Control is a stand alone track and would've got fans thinking that a full disco album was coming

OT: can't wait to watch omg I'm so nervous

Bitch I'm Madonna

Phoebe Buffay

DO IT! :giveup:Ā DESTROY ME BITCH! :giveup:Ā 

I got some serious goosebumps watching the video :nooo::giveup:

Weasel
3 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Actually, I thought it was very well placed in the video. When I hear the song alone, it's a bit underwhelming. But with the images, the several scenes, the time lapse, her different voicesĀ makeĀ sense. They adapted the video so beautifully to the song.

I never heared the song before I just listened to the lyric video and I legit thought some parts were just added for the video but it seems like the song was like that from the beginning? So they did a great job on making a music video for it. But I'm still turned off by the autotune though.Ā 

Reginald

INCREDIBLEĀ Ā 

I didn't know that 2019 would be the year that I officially became a Madonna fan again

This is absolutely unforgettable.Ā 

Edit: it hits so hard emotionally... I remember when the Pulse LGBTQIA+ nightclub mass shooting happened a few years ago. I was a wreck for days. Madonna is a brilliant artist.

crisTEAne

she said in an interview that she would like to make more videos but she's out of money. i can see why.Ā :gaycat:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Hades
19 minutes ago, Andreu said:

Praying for Faz Gostoso to be the next one

It is. She'll shoot the video in Rio De Janeiro.

• Admin changed the title to Madonna - God Control

Archived