ART POP TECH

they really did that. ugh legends

I want your aura, I want your ARTPOP
  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 32
  • Love 12
  • Shook 7

Zander

This is awesome, I love behind the scenes stuff.

That 3D Robotic FameGa sculpture is actually really ****ing cool. 

• Like 20
  • YAAAS 2

enigmanauseous
Just now, Zander said:

This is awesome, I love behind the scenes stuff.

That 3D Robotic FameGa sculpture is actually really ****ing cool. 

I didnt even know it was in the backdrop until this video got released :laughga: but it single handedly made me love the show even more

I want your aura, I want your ARTPOP
  • Like 11
  • YAAAS 2
  • Sad 1

GypsyBabe

Its crazy how many visuals you miss being in GA. I prefer it over seats, obviously, but was SHOOKETH at the pics that people were posting from further back in the venue. I didn't notice a lot of cool things simply because I was so close to the stage. Like how amazing the lighting was etc. 

Maybe that is why the GP is going crazy about this show too. They have a perfect view from the seats of the entire production. 

⚯͛
  • Like 16
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

Gonzi

and to think most monsters have the nerve to call the show basic when they can't even appreciate all of this from their 240p periscope livestreams :bradley:

Edited by Gonzi
  • Like 25
  • LMAO 1
  • Thanks 12

Teal Ambition
6 minutes ago, GypsyBabe said:

Its crazy how many visuals you miss being in GA. I prefer it over seats, obviously, but was SHOOKETH at the pics that people were posting from further back in the venue. I didn't notice a lot of cool things simply because I was so close to the stage. Like how amazing the lighting was etc. 

Maybe that is why the GP is going crazy about this show too. They have a perfect view from the seats of the entire production. 

I noticed most of them but I agree, the view must be a whole other level of amazing from the seats :giveup: This is why I keep you really need to see the show live to truly appreciate it :flutter: Those Youtube videos and periscopes don't do justice :what:

Edited by Teal Ambition
▌│█║▌║▌║ i exist only for me - fallon carrington ║▌║▌║█│▌
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 2

elijahfan
44 minutes ago, enigmanauseous said:

I didnt even know it was in the backdrop until this video got released :laughga: but it single handedly made me love the show even more

This is one of the reasons why I constantly reject the opinion of people who haven't actually attended - I'm pretty sure most of them will see stuff for the first time with this vid. I'll never stress this enough, but YouTube videos don't do a concert justice.

• Like 12

Doncho

Omg I love this!! They would make for some good visuals for a music video. Love Enigma :heart:

• Like 1

Suspiria
33 minutes ago, Gonzi said:

and to think most monsters have the nerve to call the show basic when they can't even see all of this from their 240p periscope livestreams :bradley:

12 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

This is one of the reasons why I constantly reject the opinion of people who haven't actually attended - I'm pretty sure most of them will see stuff for the first time with this vid. I'll never stress this enough, but YouTube videos don't do a concert justice.

But there's nothing in this we couldn't see in the very first youtube videos from the first show... in fact if GypsyBabe's comment is anything to go by, we can see more from the videos than people who actually attended it saw:laughga:

I do think the background art is great, I always did. But I'll just never stop arguing with all these people saying "YoU hAVe To bE tHeRE To ApPReCiaTe iT!!!" etc. lol.

• Like 4

elijahfan
1 minute ago, Suspiria said:

But there's nothing in this we couldn't see in the very first youtube videos from the first show... in fact if GypsyBabe's comment is anything to go by, we can see more from the videos than people who actually attended it saw:laughga:

I do think the background art is great, I always did. But I'll just never stop arguing with all these people saying "YoU hAVe To bE tHeRE To ApPReCiaTe iT!!!" etc. lol.

Just one question: did you attend?

• Like 8
  • LMAO 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 4

Suspiria
1 minute ago, elijahfan said:

Just one question: did you attend?

flavor of love wtf GIF

Spock

Where is this from?

who will love me when the night is over